Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

I just watched Rock/Goldberg from Backlash for the first time. Why did I do that to myself? :x

xkWHXFx.png

Shout out to JRAdagreat72... Came home to my gift today... Got these and some budget bin Undertaker DVD with a match against Kwang :lol:... I still love it though... Thanks for everything homeie... The book will be read during my lil Xmas vacation unless I pick up A Lion's Tale first... My only compaint is where's my authentic Big Gold :lol:...
]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh I was on a budget! I'm glad you like it though! And I asked for a Big Gold too! :lol:

Yeah I think everyone pretty much begged for a Big Gold...:lol: Thanks bro, Imlike everything, just wore the shirt out to do laundry, pretty much only clean shirt I had :lol:

Does Kurt Angle still hold the record time for ascent from a total scrub to an incredible wrestler?

I'm struggling to think of anyone else that fits that category. It's amazing that Angle went from opening matches with Steve Blackman and Shawn Staziak, hardly getting a reaction to becoming one of the most complete wrestlers on history. It's even funnier that his character was intended to be a full fledged face. In 1999, no one is cheering that character :lol: between 89-93, that's definitely a cheer-able face.

Maybe Tazz going from Tazzmaniac to what he was.. But I'm at a struggle myself... Kurt Angle learned how to be a great wrestler quicker than anyone who never stepped foot in a pro wrestling ring before...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh I was on a budget! I'm glad you like it though! And I asked for a Big Gold too! :lol:

I'm pretty sure I also asked for a Big Gold..:tongue:..NTWT is some greedy bastards..

Just because I don't have a daddy:smh: Making me sad and ****...

:tongue:

Yeah I think everyone pretty much begged for a Big Gold...:lol: Thanks bro, Imlike everything, just wore the shirt out to do laundry, pretty much only clean shirt I had :lol:
Maybe Tazz going from Tazzmaniac to what he was.. But I'm at a struggle myself... Kurt Angle learned how to be a great wrestler quicker than anyone who never stepped foot in a pro wrestling ring before...
When Taz dropped the Tazmaniac gimmick was what I thought of too..The way Heyman booked Taz was absolutely brilliant..Probably the best booking he did in ECW..

I just watched Rock/Goldberg from Backlash for the first time. Why did I do that to myself? :x

:x what's wrong with you? :lol: the Rock did everything possible to turn the crowd against him and get behind Goldberg, but they weren't having that. The atmosphere was much better than the actual match

Last edited:
:x what's wrong with you? :lol: the Rock did everything possible to turn the crowd against him and get behind Goldberg, but they weren't having that. The atmosphere was much better than the actual match

I was on the treadmill with my ipad and was planning to watch Rock/Punk from this years rumble. I saw the Goldberg/Rock match in related videos on Youtube and thought what the hell. :lol:

I was completely out of the loop from 2003 to early 2006. Rocky looked like he was in no dambs given mode during that match.

Trying to struggle through an episode of Impact..Dixie Carter is flat out horrendous..These backstage segments look like a bootleg To Catch A Predator..

^Struggling through some Impact as well. Apparently D'Rick Batemenson Ethan Carter has some relation to Dixie Carter. Hmm.

Va97LcB.gif
LyCEh.gif

IiXxc.gif
0lcOs.gif

qLFr1.gif
709600g69.gif

jLWvH.gif
2qxqq6q.gif

y5xMq.gif
Nw3NC.gif

B9WJw.gif
nVLA0.gif

tumblr_my2yabNQMc1rok7aqo1_500.png

Last edited:
l havent watch TNA in years and I randomly turn it on and some orange dude in pink pushes hardy off a ladder and Magnus is WHC? TNA though.

AJ still therE?

Am I the only one that enjoys Zeb and We the people chants? It's like he goes on this borderline bigoted tirade and then all of the sudden the entire crowd congregates and joins in as if nothing happened. Always bring the lulz. :lol:

iG5l7qBMncgbX.gif

BKakxdY.gif

[COLOR=#red]he and it is for sure one of my favorites.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom