Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

It's crazy how revived Bubba Ray's career got once he took on the Bully Ray persona.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Dude, TNA should just tour Europe every other month for tapings. Maybe that could brand themselves as "Their" wrestling company, or something. Crowd is making impact awesome tonight.

TNA can't afford to tour within the US.  Spike gives them a substantial amount of their budget when they go on the road, and thus far, ratings have proved no different if the show is in the Impact Zone or on the road.

Alright, if everyone is smart (questionable), it's time to call it quits with the gifs in the other thread. We don't need half of the NTWT members banned going into WrestleMania.

In Your Head Radio with Shane DouglasHosts: Jack E Jones and OneinchbicepsRecap by Bob Colling of wrestlingrecaps.wordpress.comShow available at IYHWrestling.com

here are some highlights:

Douglas reveals that Dixie Carter has spent nearly $150 million dollars according to his sources in TNA. By comparison, ECW spent roughly $8.2 million dollars in seven years. Douglas talks about how badly they have used the young guys like AJ Styles and Bobby Roode. Douglas feels like those two guys should be stars in the business. “The stuff they are given is god awful.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yes, you guys listen to your father now. [/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Dude, TNA should just tour Europe every other month for tapings. Maybe that could brand themselves as "Their" wrestling company, or something. Crowd is making impact awesome tonight.

TNA can't afford to tour within the US.  Spike gives them a substantial amount of their budget when they go on the road, and thus far, ratings have proved no different if the show is in the Impact Zone or on the road.
Terrible.

Seriously, though. Y'all are wilding over there in that other thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Terrible.

Seriously, though. Y'all are wilding over there in that other thread
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they also have ridiculous old timer contracts. and they are not the ones bringing in ratings... cut ALL of those including meth hardy, use TNA as it should be. The secondtier level for New and Young talent. Let them work, as they do. bring back the 6 sided ring. but they are stupid.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]would much rather see ROH on tv.[/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

In Your Head Radio with Shane DouglasHosts: Jack E Jones and OneinchbicepsRecap by Bob Colling of wrestlingrecaps.wordpress.comShow available at IYHWrestling.com

here are some highlights:

Douglas reveals that Dixie Carter has spent nearly $150 million dollars according to his sources in TNA. By comparison, ECW spent roughly $8.2 million dollars in seven years. Douglas talks about how badly they have used the young guys like AJ Styles and Bobby Roode. Douglas feels like those two guys should be stars in the business. “The stuff they are given is god awful.

Dean Douglas really could have been a good character, but with all the politics going on around then, it didn't stand a chance.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've always said The Franchise Shane Douglas was amazing. His Promos, His ring work, and the balls this guy had. Him screwing over NWA how he did, imo, still doesn't get the recognition it should. It really should be right under what Vince/Shawn did to Bret.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]secondly... doucher makes that thread and it's going strong. I make mine and it gets locked?!?![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]conspiracy victim.[/color]
0_original_crop_340x234.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JNSQ bringing the wood out. lulz bro. i saw what you said... [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]seriously. we were united everywhere. i was laughing all day.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my wrestling coach, since i was very young, just passed. a molder of men, true father figure. had his memorial on Wednesday. needed some lulz, thanks guys.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

It's crazy how revived Bubba Ray's career got once he took on the Bully Ray persona.
id love to see the guy get a title run in the wwe as a heel. 

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]seriously. we were united everywhere. i was laughing all day.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my wrestling coach, since i was very young, just passed. a molder of men, true father figure. had his memorial on Wednesday. needed some lulz, thanks guys.[/color]

I'm sorry to hear.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just finished TNA[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the crowd was amazing. i still have no idea why we can't have crowds like that here. (minus chicago, msg, and philly). just looks like it makes the experience that much better and the wrestlers respond.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]austin aries [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... that shooting star press... good god man [/color]
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i understand why they booked roode vs storm with no advance notice. they are trying to create MUST SEE tv, you never know who will fight tonight, etc.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it just doesn't work with wrestling though. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the match itself was good until the end, but i've said so many times before, i'm no fan of storm. his gimmick is trash, he uses the super kick called the last ride (hbk and taker) and the code breaker. come on man. it's blatant and blows. the whole let me be a tough guy but DQ myself sucks. if you are a tough guy, be that. i think there was two DQs in his ppv matches. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FF anything matt morgan, crimson. hogan. and bischoff.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tara... with age she is still sexy to me. me gusta[/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. their match was decent, towards the middle it got a little sloppy, but brought it home nicely. and no one farted so it didn't make the women's division look like a complete joke.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bully is amazing. Him in ecw was greatness, some of his wwe run was Great, and he really found his stride with this now. He has Earned a run. Great shape, Greatness on that mic, His in-ring work + all the sh-t he talks during the match is great. if he threw in a "DIIIIIE STORM" i'd mark a little.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]match between him and storm was ok. Storm sold decent until he made his comeback and forgot his ribs were fu-ked. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. bully carried it for sure. the "you fat bastard" chants and reaction [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. the ref bump was horrible and it looked like he'd been ran over by a car. can someone tell me how refs sell better than some of these wrestlers? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. [/color]

Originally Posted by YardFather

Wellp, back to watching RAW on west coast time:
U.S. federal agents arrested a man who allegedly ran several websites that illegally streamed sports content, seizing sixteen domain names. Agents arrested Yonjo Quiora, who they say gave video access to NFL, NBA, NHL, WWE, and TNA events through his websites, after a Department of Homeland Security enforcement presented himself as a WWE employee arranging a meeting to purchase the domain names from him. Quiroa agreed to make a deal, after which the agents made their arrest.

The government seized firstrow.tv, firstrowsports.com, firstrowsports.net, firstrowsports.tv, hq-streams.tv, robplay.tv, soccertvlive.net, sports95.com, sports95.net, sports95.org, sportswwe.net, sportswwe.tv, sportswwe.com, xonesports.tv, youwwe.com, and youwwe.net, which were operated out of Quiroa's Comstock Park, Michigan home since February 2010. He received at least $13,000 in advertising from the operation.

I panicked...but then I clicked my bookmark, still works.
Thanks, Europe!
smile.gif

Question for 4w. How do I go about being a member of NTWT? It's probably a ******ed question but I figured I would ask anyway.

hmmmm might have to watch the replay then its sound pretty good but not tonight its my B day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 about to get Scott hall wasted tonight
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]happy birthday man... told you i wasn't goin anywhere. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Question for 4w. How do I go about being a member of NTWT? It's probably a ******ed question but I figured I would ask anyway.
It's a natural progression.
You just have to post a lot, let your presence be known.
Let your inner mark come out those typing fingers.

Back
Top Bottom