Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

dsk- i know its all jokes

my responses are shoots towards the buildup to NTMania II, where the most anticipated matcn ever, GHIMS VS DSK takes place and i pin u 1, 2, 3

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

How long has CM Punk been champion? Is it safe to say Punk will be DEFENDING against Jericho at WM?

Any updates to the plan on what to do with Sheamus?
Punks been champ since Survivor Series(November) and rumor is he'll face either D Bry or Wade Barrett
Wow. it has felt longer than that. (not a bad thing.) so its either D-Bry retains or Wade Barrett wins SD EC huh?

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by theDEEK

^ I think he was talking about who Sheamus would face.

oh aiight
wink.gif

any str0ldiers on nt
pimp.gif
 glad hes back .

I was referring to Sheamus. I though that was obvious since I named 2 smackdown superstars and because the seeds for Punk/Jericho were planted monday. Sorry for the confusion.

Chyna acting crazy, well, more than usual - board.deathvalleydriver.com/index.php?showtopic=58469

At least Sheamus said he won't decide who he's facing until after Elimination Chamber.

I still hate both titles being on the line at the Chamber. Neither title should be.

Sheamus should pick who he's facing. Then there is a Chamber match between the top 6 contenders to face the other champion @ WM.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

At least Sheamus said he won't decide who he's facing until after Elimination Chamber.

I still hate both titles being on the line at the Chamber. Neither title should be.

Sheamus should pick who he's facing. Then there is a Chamber match between the top 6 contenders to face the other champion @ WM.

That is what I have been telling all my friends. There should only be ONE title decided in an EC match. The other EC match should be to determine the #1 Contender for the other title.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Dean Douglas really could have been a good character, but with all the politics going on around then, it didn't stand a chance.

I loved the Dean Douglas character. Was he a cartoon character yes but he was different. He should have gotten a run with the IC strap, politics messed him up worse than them thugs did HBK in Syracuse back in '96...

Originally Posted by masondid

Dean Douglas really could have been a good character, but with all the politics going on around then, it didn't stand a chance.

I loved the Dean Douglas character. Was he a cartoon character yes but he was different. He should have gotten a run with the IC strap, politics messed him up worse than them thugs did HBK in Syracuse back in '96...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

nerd.gif
HBK was attacked, but I'm not sure if the "injuries" are the real reason he took time off.  It may have been due to him not wanting to do the job and drop the belt.  I'm sure someone can look into it more.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

nerd.gif
HBK was attacked, but I'm not sure if the "injuries" are the real reason he took time off.  It may have been due to him not wanting to do the job and drop the belt.  I'm sure someone can look into it more.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you pretty much hit it on the head.[/color]

I really hope we don't have to see these Rock and Cena promo videos every single week until WM

The John Cena promo package has grown on me, it's probably cause of the song but I rather hear that than commercials.

barrett's new theme sounds like something the dudebusters would come out to.

I agree, I was just getting around to liking the previous theme song. This one sounds like some 70's British rock song or something you hear in a Tony Hawk game.

I'm not really too familiar with all things Orton, but when and why did they start calling him "apex predator"?..And more importantly how many nicknames does that put him up now?..14?..

He's had that name for basically a long as they've been calling him The Viper. So about 2 years or so I guess.

Back
Top Bottom