Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Layla Gives an Update on Her Return 

Will she make it in time for WrestleMania? 

- Layla appeared alongside Sgt. Slaughter on Miami TV this morning to promote WrestleMania 28. Layla noted in the interview that she's training for her return but doesn't know if she'll be back in action by the time WrestleMania hits.

When asked about her objective upon her return she said, "I'm going to bring excitement and entertainment, and I want people to want to watch the Divas wrestle. And, I'll be back stronger than ever, and ready to take over the Divas division." 

Credit: BNC Miami 

diva.gif
diva.gif
diva.gif
diva.gif
diva.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good God Barrett's music is awful

He had so much upside and was looking like big things were in his future, with the ways he's being presented now is something terrible...

I hope they realize it and take the music away from him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's career has just been plagued with ugly theme songs aside from his last one.

The Corre themes
roll.gif

Chad Dukes Wrestling show on 106.7 The Fan AM DC Radio right now. Cornette gonna be interviewd.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

tumblr_lyu7ib6g5I1r2w8ubo1_500.png

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And y'all dudes actually read all of that nonsense from Chyna?

I started skimming through it saw how long it was and was like:

2n9kjgy.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Yes Man. 
I admit, I chuckled at the Santino/Hacksaw/Teddy/Aksana backstage segment. 

Just watched Smackdown.

Teddy Long is SO @*@#+$% BAD at pretending to drink from a cup.
laugh.gif

love botchamania

diggity dog brings back memories. no mercy is the best wrestling game of all time  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I hope they realize it and take the music away from him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's career has just been plagued with ugly theme songs aside from his last one.

The Corre themes
roll.gif

-My dude, I was thinking the same thing. Boss Barrett's solo career has been plagued with Mr. Kennedy bad theme music. His last theme was perfect, it suited his character and was pretty catchy. I hope they wise up (remember when Randy Orton came out to CM Punk's 'This Fire Burns' one week, & Vince said it didn't fit his character at the time?).
-As for the elimination chamber, I agree with 4w, it needs to be just one chamber match. The simple fix is pretty easy. Whichever brand does not win the Royal Rumble then 6 of those guys are in the chamber to win their brands "main event" spot at Wrestlemania. It writes itself, it puts the Rumble back over as a near impossible way to get to WM and it would put the chamber over as a a last chance/desperate way for the other brand's superstars to get their WM main event wish.

-I don't know who said it, and I'm sorry for not giving you your credit, but whoever said having [William Regal/Triple Hach[/William Regal], in charge would not be any better. Y2J winning the rumble was predictable yes, but it was the story that needed to be told. Hunter has buried Jericho for years, and the trend continues. I mean, don't get me wrong, I actually don't mind Sheamus and actually him winning is something new and fresh (which is what we always beg for), but, for him to win cause Triple H had a last minute change of heart really grinds my gears. 
mad.gif

-Also, save this man's career, draft Miz to SmackDown! turn him face and have him feud over D-Bry for the title, that could be an epic feud if this time they are opposite face/heel.

Just saw the Nattie/Beth backstage segment....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so they are really moving along with this farting thing huh?

Nattie is dead to me til further notice.

Another thing, Cena will never ever turn heel for the people who keep mentioning that. You saw that vid, not gonna happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Question for 4w. How do I go about being a member of NTWT? It's probably a ******ed question but I figured I would ask anyway.

Just do the complete opposite of what casekicks does.

According to BizAsia.co.uk, the debut episode of "Ring Ka King" on January 28th did a 2.2 rating w/ 2.9 overrun. According to the report, the Colors network which airs the show saw a huge upsurge in their ratings, thanks in part to the show.

-- F4WOnline.com reports that the rating success of the first episode has prompted Colors to add new airings of the show on Monday through Thursday from 5 to 5:30 p.m. The 2/6 show will air the first 30 minutes of the 1/28 show, while the second 30 minutes will air on 2/7. The first and second half hour of the 1/29 show will air on 2/8 and 2/9, respectively.

Great Khali return = response to Ring Ka King?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Question for 4w. How do I go about being a member of NTWT? It's probably a ******ed question but I figured I would ask anyway.

Couldn't agree more..jcmojica, you see how Im giving brasilian the tiniest bit of attention for his lame/halfassed attempt to fire shots at me?..Do the complete opposite and just ignore him and you'll fit right in with everyone else..

How could the WWE think bringing back Khali is a good idea..........................EC shaping up to be worse than Royal Rumble

Originally Posted by gunnascott

How could the WWE think bringing back Khali is a good idea..........................EC shaping up to be worse than Royal Rumble

at this point, i don't think anything could be worse than '12 royal rumble.
i'd rather watch last year's TNA Hardcore Justice five times in a row in it's entirety than to watch any match from RR ever again.

have any of the WWE '12 heads (toine, mister, curt, ect) played since the patch?

wondering if it has fixed the server issues seeing as i don't plan on touching that game until they've been dealt with.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

mj-laughing.gif

The Rock Praises Robert Roode On Twitter

The Rock praised TNA World Champion Robert Roode on Twitter today:

"@REALBobbyRoode I dig your work. Keep movin' the crowd and kicking that $%%. (tell Bubba his calves still aren't as big as mine)."

Originally Posted by Geep Pame

The Rock Praises Robert Roode On Twitter

The Rock praised TNA World Champion Robert Roode on Twitter today:

"@REALBobbyRoode I dig your work. Keep movin' the crowd and kicking that $%%. (tell Bubba his calves still aren't as big as mine)."
Roode really needs to come to WWE. Dude has it.

Back
Top Bottom