Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

iLLoQuent aka DSK gently weeps:
Welp congradulations to the giabntys and thgeir fans. I gotta hear it from m$uy fam.back in NY but I've always said if there's any team that I'm contewnt vbeatinbg us its the Giants. I didn't expect my team to reacgh the Supwe Bowl because of how weak their defense is but I'm proud of their season anmd I hope they mlake necessasry changes next year. I felt the whoile 2nd half likre the GIants were gonna win and they were the better team so props to them. Good ++%% Eli, one more 44444SB that ur brother haha. Don't drink nand dtoivr everyobody.
iLLoQuent aka DSK weeps some more:
Not even mad, I had that fweling we weren't gon aaw win. Its all good, I've experienced 3 SB wins not a lot of people can say that. Enjoy the night NY'ers I'll see yall in KNIcks ad Yankrees thraeds. Love.
I feel like Animal watching Hawk go down that road.
I feel like Nash watching Hall go down that road.
I'm worried ya'll, 4w, doesn't NTWT offer any rehab?

roll.gif
Saw that and thought of 4loko

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Welp congradulations to the giabntys and thgeir fans. I gotta hear it from m$uy fam.back in NY but I've always said if there's any team that I'm contewnt vbeatinbg us its the Giants. I didn't expect my team to reacgh the Supwe Bowl because of how weak their defense is but I'm proud of their season anmd I hope they mlake necessasry changes next year. I felt the whoile 2nd half likre the GIants were gonna win and they were the better team so props to them. Good ++%% Eli, one more 44444SB that ur brother haha. Don't drink nand dtoivr everyobody.
Not even mad, I had that fweling we weren't gon aaw win. Its all good, I've experienced 3 SB wins not a lot of people can say that. Enjoy the night NY'ers I'll see yall in KNIcks ad Yankrees thraeds. Love.

roll.gif
Saw that and thought of 4loko

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

xvjnr_133753.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

What is the hold that Melina has over this dude?

She's cheated on him multiple times with the likes of Swagtista, Mike Knox and God knows who else, was one of the reasons he got future endeavored from the WWE yet he still stays with this broad.

And y'all wrong for those shots at DSK. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Come on DSK, not again...
PFISe.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]NTWT NEWZ[/color]
Spoiler [+]
DSK Devastated, Locked Himself In NTWT Locker Room
Rumors are swirling that DSK has locked himself in the NTWT Locker Room, preventing anyone from entering. Several sources close to the situation, including some NTWT Superstars, have reported that this fiasco stems from the Patriots' Super Bowl loss. Earlier in the day, many NTWT Superstars were on hand to watch the game, including DSK in a strange top made up of half a Cena shirt and half a Brady Jersey haphazardly sewn together, with plenty of Cena wrist and headbands. Weeping can apparently be heard behind the locked doors. Je Ne Sais Quoi is said to be furious at the fact that he cannot access the locker room which holds his codpiece and IC Title, but is also giggling outside at DSK's womanly cries.
As a huge Tom Brady and Patriots fan me being 
Class.jpg

Attempted to get in the NTWT locker room but it was to no avail. I tried i'm sorry NTWT I am 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 at myself 

Originally Posted by toine2983

xvjnr_133753.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

She's cheated on him multiple times with the likes of Swagtista, Mike Knox and God knows who else, was one of the reasons he got future endeavored from the WWE yet he still stays with this broad.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Where you saw Morrison got future endeavored at?

late pass, I'm just now checking out impact and is it me or does the ring look smaller than usual?

Nah that thing always looked small. Probably needed more room for seating. Ringside is already cramped enough.

- The Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk storyline continued at Saturday’s RAW live event in Wichita, Kansas. Jericho appeared during the Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler match and tried to cost Punk the match twice. Jericho, acting as the heel, ended up laying out Punk with a Codebreaker when the referee was down and running off to the back.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

WWE should have paid the money and ran the Cena vs. Rock promos during the SuperBowl.
Why do that when you can just run those promos during normal WWE programming, to viewers who
would watch it anyway?
Because those viewers are more than likely to already buy it anyways. If a commercial would have ran during the Super Bowl millions and millions of people would have saw the commercial, and it could have brought in old fans and fans of the Rock who just watch his movies and not WWE. Wouldn't have been a bad idea at all. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was being sarcastic when I said that. Them running promos/ads like that would be too logical for them to do, when is why it didn't happen, and probably
wouldn't happen in the future.

roll.gif
@ the Pats slander

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That "future endeavor" stuff was just storyline. If he was actually released, they wouldn't have went so overboard with sending him off. Morrison is basically
pulling a Jericho in a way taking time off, and I guess right now he's getting some matches back under him.

As far as what does Melina have over him...maybe some fantastic ({})

Originally Posted by Peep Game

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That "future endeavor" stuff was just storyline. If he was actually released, they wouldn't have went so overboard with sending him off. Morrison is basically
pulling a Jericho in a way taking time off, and I guess right now he's getting some matches back under him.

As far as what does Melina have over him...maybe some fantastic ({})

Yeah I was off on the future endeavor stuff. Morrison just didn't renew his contract. 

As for Melina, her !@%%! must be Shangr-La for Morrison to still be dealing with her after what she did.

Anyway to each his own. They deserve each other.

How would you guys feel if we just carry this thread over this week? I'm headed to the Lakers/Sixers game, so I don't have time to write up a Raw preview tonight.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

How would you guys feel if we just carry this thread over this week? I'm headed to the Lakers/Sixers game, so I don't have time to write up a Raw preview tonight.

ehhhhh its cool
smokin.gif

looking forward to an exciting Raw.

I hope they continue with this mentality apologizing to the fans for the Rumble, seemed like that's what they needed to put on a memorable show.

Every show should be like that dammit

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

looking forward to an exciting Raw.

I hope they continue with this mentality apologizing to the fans for the Rumble, seemed like that's what they needed to put on a memorable show.

Every show should be like that dammit

I agree. I do not like how they give us subpar shows and every once in a blue moon give us a great show.

and to 4W request...IDk I hate when we go more than a week in one thread for RAW...especially if it's a big show...things get cluttered

you can just make a new thread, no need for a massive write up, we'll survive without one

Back
Top Bottom