Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sorry guys.  Going to boo that rapist piece of trash Kobe @ the Sixers game tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No problem at all 4w

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't wait until he has sex with your...... oh wait he loves white women, not cats. never mind.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and a sixers fan huh? white woman begged for it and 50 different cum stains in A pair of underwear... How did AI's wife face look when he was all said and done with her? among other things of course. oh ok, cheer for who you cheer for bro.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that pic though. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

20120202_raw_undertaker_hhh_r.jpg

Sorry guys.  Going to boo that rapist piece of trash Kobe @ the Sixers game tonight.

I was gonna tell you to quit bein' lazy and do your MF'in job..But since you're going to be heckling Kobe's sorry asz it's all good..If you could I'd really appreciate it if you spit on his worthless self..Thank you sir..

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Did not realize a bunch of greatness haters were in this thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nah i loved Jordan back in the day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2qktk6o.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

At least you guys have NBA teams to root for
tired.gif

If you had to root for the Kings and the Knicks every season, you'd be glad to have no team to root for
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

At least you guys have NBA teams to root for
tired.gif

If you had to root for the Kings and the Knicks every season, you'd be glad to have no team to root for
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Well there's talk Seattle might be getting your Kings in the near future
laugh.gif

Damn, I was just kidding about not wanting to cheer for the Kings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I take it back!

Im actually looking forward to this mania. wwe has been pretty decent lately. But im sure they will find a way to screw it up.

I really enjoyed cm punk vs danielson on raw last week was the best match ive seen on raw in a few years and it didn't even have a clean ending. hopefully wwe stops putting danielson in all these matches with these fat guys like big show and henry and actually puts him in there with someone decent. i assume wwe is going with punk vs jericho at mania and idk i guess danielson vs sheamus but there is still elimination chamber coming up. i cant see punk dropping the title at elimination chamber tho so yea punk vs y2j at mania.but i can see danielson dropping the belt unfortunately.

Since we're on the subject of basketball:

-- Word is that NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal will be appearing on WWE TV after the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to begin his WrestleMania 28 storyline. At last word, Shaq was still scheduled for a program with Big Show.

I just ordered two $90 tickets for WWE Extreme Rules April 29th in Chicago. Me & my brother are going.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wonder how big show feels being stuck into so many celebrity matches for Wrestlemania rather than real matches.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wonder how big show feels being stuck into so many celebrity matches for Wrestlemania rather than real matches.

Any kinda WM payday is better than no WM payday.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Plus I'm sure WWE considers these matches to be pretty high profile. I'm betting Show loves these matches.

I personally am looking forward to seeing Shaq working with WWE. 

I'm looking forward to tonight's RAW and the Bryan vs Orton Match on SD although I don't wanna see a fued between the 2 cause another Orton reign to me is not needed right now.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Plus I'm sure WWE considers these matches to be pretty high profile. I'm betting Show loves these matches.

I personally am looking forward to seeing Shaq working with WWE. 

These promos could potentially be epic

Back
Top Bottom