Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

How hard is it for the WWE to make a god damn #HEEL t-shirt

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wasn't their idea, not gonna happen.[/color]

Sting knew he should've picked WWE, dude was just being stubborn. Sting/Taker @ WM29?
nerd.gif

WWE just signed a new talent today...
Spoiler [+]
RackMultipart.4104.0_crop_340x234.jpg

[h2]WWE Signs Former ROH Tag-Team - Details[/h2]
Former Ring of Honor wrestler Chris Hero arrived at WWE's developmental facility today. The word backstage is that he’s finally passed his medical tests and has signed with the company.

As of right now, there are no plans to put Hero and former ROH Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio "Claudio Castagnoli" Cesaro together. Sources report that the two were always going to be signed as separate talents.

Some type of Undertaker vignette is being filmed at Raw tonight. 
It looks like he's watching the WM28 match.

takervignette.jpg

One thing I've always loved about Taker, is that he still does old-school vignettes.

Nobody stands next to graves, nobody sits in dark rooms, nobody talks to themselves in a boiler room before a match.

That *+#* used to be tight.

Sup, dudes?

[h3]2/6 Raw - How Will The Undertaker Respond to HHH? [/h3]
screen-shot-2012-01-31-at-1-58-23-am.png

At the conclusion of RAW SuperShow last week, Triple H's performance evaluation of the Interim General Manager John Laurinaitis was cut off by the return of the deadman, the phenom, the last outlaw, THE UNDERTAKER. The man who currently holds 19 wins and 0 losses on the grandest stage of them all, seemingly challenged the Game to a rematch, doing his signature slash of the throat. But what viewers were left with was an unfamiliar sight - a befuddled Taker standing alone in the ring after the Game appears to blow him off. Will Undertaker appear again, or take no for an answer? And what's the status of the RAW GM?

Another man who made a very loud statement last week was the unusually reserved Chris Jericho. After promising that the end of the world as we know it would commence at the Royal Rumble, and failing to win the titular match, Jericho set his sights on the WWE Champion CM Punk. Not only did Jericho interrupt the match, providing Daniel Bryan the DQ win over Punk, but he hit a Codebreaker direct on the champion. Is Jericho finally ready to say something more, or will Punk do all the talking before both men enter the Elimination Chamber?

Also, John Cena finally got the better of Kane, attacking the big red monster before he could get to Eve, and brutalizing him all over ringside with anything he could get his hands on. Does this mean Cena has embraced the hate? And, if so, will it quell or intensify Kane's angry endeavors? Find out tonight.

-Lobo

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'll just leave this here...

laugh.gif
Btw.... Celtics >>>>
Ain't even mad, KG, Ray, and Pierce are still 3 of my favorite players til this day.
Good for Hero for getting whatever medical stuff he had fixed.

@Deek: "This image couldn't be properly displayed" waka waka waka 

Definitely building up to this being the final Undertaker Wrestlemania

It'd still make me upset to know that HHH gets that honor though.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Definitely building up to this being the final Undertaker Wrestlemania

It'd still make me upset to know that HHH gets that honor though.
eyes.gif

I think he might have two more in him. 
One possibly for Sting and one for Brock. 

Weird hearing HHH praise somebody like that in a promo....pretty good segment though.

I got nervous for a minute, it was sounding like HHH won last year. If they actually do have it, I'm guessing that he gets the win this year.

that was an awesome opening segment, loved the Taker video!!

the build up to this match is really being done well thus far

AJ is just so adorable. I just wanna hold her hand and walk through a park, building it up to an epic picnic.
Spoiler [+]
And spread dem cheeks

Back
Top Bottom