Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was gone for pretty much all of Batista's run, but his heel character as seen on Hulu'd Smackdowns was better than about 90% of the current roster...although that ain't saying much.

BTW I love the two belt setup, reminds me of boxing, feels legitish. I still want an AE title belt and a Big Gold so I can walk around the crib feeling like a champ and enter the corner store backwards and spinning gloriously, belts brandished to all observers to magnify my greatness.

Last edited:
See this is why I hate these Old School Raws. They force these old dudes to do their catch phrases in SUCH a corny way. It seems so forced. Not a homage at all

See this is why I hate these Old School Raws. They force these old dudes to do their catch phrases in SUCH a corny way. It seems so forced. Not a homage at all
True. It's like they took up careers as talking age-progression action figures after their in-ring careers ended.

Does everyone know the story about Ric's hall of fame ring?  He put one in Reid's casket when he passed.  So HHH got him a brand new ring.

Heard he put his 4Horsemen hof ring on Reid's finger and gave David his 1st hof ring and Trips replaced them both.

Ryback on commentary..
ichuTrPwGg1GR.gif

You are trippin. Ryback was funny as hell tonight man.

This man said

JBL: Why are you horse
Ryback: I've been hanging out with Lillian Garcia

I love when they do old school Raw. The arena and ring looks great. I would love to see a Raw is War though that be awesome.

Daniel Wyatt. :smh: Hopefully he turns on them soon.

We need a Raw is War Monday after Wrestlenania that be dope.

Ryback on commentary with that stupid laugh he does after every couple of sentences, as if he was Paulie Walnuts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom