Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DA WARRIOR HOGAN MAN THAT DUDE WAS CLASSIC

man dudes used to be on roids like crazy back den

Last edited:
smh at the warrior being inducted before savage :smh:

You know the deal w/ Savage...they were trying to get him in when he was alive but wouldn't go unless his fam came too. Supposedly things have changed since his untimely passing.

RT @CMPunk: .@UltimateWarrior in the hall of fame. Overdue. Randy Savage next please.

RT @WWECreative_ish: Just to be safe, when the Ultimate Warrior gives his speech, we'll have him on a six minute delay. #RAWTonight

IsBHV4J.jpg

Warrior was my favorite wrestler from the ages of 3-7, but when i saw the self destruction of ultimate warrior dvd, i guess i only liked him for the face paint

I don't know how I feel about Warrior in the HOF..As a kid I loved him and was a 100% mark when his music hit..But as a fan of wrestling I know he was probably one of the worst champions ever and his promos, while funny, were nothing more than incoherent rambling..

Always forget how sexy Lilian Garcia is, even if Ryback referred to her as horseface

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's stupid Kofi

1. He is iconic. Warrior that is. No matter what we feel about him personally, he is probably the 2nd most recognizible dude from that era. No brainer HOF dude. Yea his peak was short but his PEAK was vicious. Him beating Bug Hulk is one of the greatest moments in WM history man.

2. Kofi loses two Alex Rusev one week and the next he wrestles Orton. Cool

Back
Top Bottom