Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1. He is iconic. Warrior that is. No matter what we feel about him personally, he is probably the 2nd most recognizible dude from that era. No brainer HOF dude. Yea his peak was short but his PEAK was vicious. Him beating Bug Hulk is one of the greatest moments in WM history man.

2. Kofi loses two Alex Rusev one week and the next he wrestles Orton. Cool

2nd most recognizable from that era?..Sorry I can't agree with you on that..I'd put Savage, Piper, and Andre before him..

2nd most recognizable from that era?..Sorry I can't agree with you on that..I'd put Savage, Piper, and Andre before him..
Andre isn't of that era. Andre is the era before.

I said arguably. It can be argued that Warrior was more iconic/recognizable than Piper/Savage. Arguable.

cHzwSqP.gif

Andre isn't of that era. Andre is the era before.

I said arguably. It can be argued that Warrior was more iconic/recognizable than Piper/Savage. Arguable.

How is Andre not of that era?..He was feuding with Hogan only 2 years before UW..I know he was about done around the 1990 point but he was still the most recognized wrestler worldwide than anyone else..

1. He is iconic. Warrior that is. No matter what we feel about him personally, he is probably the 2nd most recognizible dude from that era. No brainer HOF dude. Yea his peak was short but his PEAK was vicious. Him beating Bug Hulk is one of the greatest moments in WM history man.

2. Kofi loses two Alex Rusev one week and the next he wrestles Orton. Cool
Meh HBK was more known than UW in the 90s bruh.

How is Andre not of that era?..He was feuding with Hogan only 2 years before UW..I know he was about done around the 1990 point but he was still the most recognized wrestler worldwide than anyone else..
Andre was at the end of his days when he lost to Hogan. He passed the torch to Hogan. Saying they were in the same era would be like saying Kobe and Jordan were in the same era. They played during the same time but their peaks didn't cross paths.

Don't think there's a wrestler I despise more than Kofi. Why is this match still going on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom