Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the girls who screamed though
roll.gif

The hell era you talking bout? Warrior was cool for 3 years and thats it..........
Correct. He had a short lived time at the top of the roster. I mentioned that in my first post.

There are 3 eras in the 90s WWF

Early 90s: Warrior, Snake, Perfect, Hogan, Bossman and those dudes

Mid 90s Era: Bret, Undertaker, Yoko, HBK

Attitude Era: Stones, Rock, HBK (repeat)

Era = When someone was in their prime. You can't group Warrior and HBK in the same time period. They were not of the same timespan.

DC got a case of the 4w "I'ma argue with everyone no matter how valid their points are" fever..:tongue:
Don't hit me with that Big Case :lol:

I just think it is "cool" to hate on Warrior. Yea he couldn't wrestle. Yea he had 4 moves, but AT HIS PEAK, he was HUGE. Arguably bigger (pauls) than anyone else of the Early 90s era not named Hulk

Kofi should not be getting a big win like that. Big E or someone else with some potential should have gotten that W.

Also, remember ppl who got WM ticket packages also got great seats. So any remaining tix should be limited

Don't hit me with that Big Case :lol:

I just think it is "cool" to hate on Warrior. Yea he couldn't wrestle. Yea he had 4 moves, but AT HIS PEAK, he was HUGE. Arguably bigger (pauls) than anyone else of the Early 90s era not named Hulk

I'm not hating on Warrior at all..I even said I was a 100% mark for him, but I think I can argue that others were just as popular, if not more so, than Warrior..And I'll put that on my Warrior Wrestling Buddy that I still got in my parents basement..

Back
Top Bottom