Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not hating on Warrior at all..I even said I was a 100% mark for him, but I think I can argue that others were just as popular, if not more so, than Warrior..And I'll put that on my Warrior Wrestling Buddy that I still got in my parents basement..
Again, you CAN make an argument for Macho Man being the 2nd most popular of the early 90s. But I can't give you Piper. Nah, I just can't do that there. That is why I said Warrior was ARGUABLY (stop acting like it is a stretch) the 2nd most popular of that era.

But we can stop. Going in circles.

RT @4wrestling: Overrated wrestlers in no particular order: Warrior, Nash, Sid, Sting, Big Show, Lex Luger

:nerd:

Wrestler YES

Popularity, you can go either way. Which was my original point. You can make an arguement for either. You can't just dismiss Warrior like yall are doing. "At no point was Warrior more popular than Macho" yea even when he beat Hogan at WM? Come on P.
Warrior was more popular than Savage at the time when he beat Hogan at WM. Thats when Warrior was at his peak. I looked at it as a passing of the torch, but it never panned out that way afterwards.

Wrestler YES

Popularity, you can go either way. Which was my original point. You can make an arguement for either. You can't just dismiss Warrior like yall are doing. "At no point was Warrior more popular than Macho" yea even when he beat Hogan at WM? Come on P.

You said he was probably the second most recognizable guy from that era though.

That's just not true.

Jeez, has it really been 4 years since Douchtista left? What the hell happened in all this time? :lol:

These montages have me kinda amped for Batista. I didnt watch wrestling during his time so I have no idea what to expect. But his music gets you pretty hype especially if the crowd gives him a big pop when it drops. 

Correct. He had a short lived time at the top of the roster. I mentioned that in my first post.

There are 3 eras in the 90s WWF

Early 90s: Warrior, Snake, Perfect, Hogan, Bossman and those dudes

Mid 90s Era: Bret, Undertaker, Yoko, HBK

Attitude Era: Stones, Rock, HBK (repeat)

Era = When someone was in their prime. You can't group Warrior and HBK in the same time period. They were not of the same timespan.
LOL They were. HBK was doing great in 93 I recall

Back
Top Bottom