Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why would you post this. Too soon.

afbb0394a465f6b39ee8590e0e4e4163.jpeg

:lol:

I argue this with my cousin who claims Sting is the greatest. If it weren't for the Crow gimmick he probably wouldn't have gotten as over, and he's not touching Taker as far as dark characters.

I don't even know where to begin..Sting was way over before the crow gimmick..That's why the crow gimmick worked in the first place..And I won't try to compare "dark characters" because compared to the UT nobody will ever come close..Period..But I will say that Sting's darker gimmick was extremely successful..

10 minutes for a cage match? (maybe 15 with the overrun) This should be just as pointless as the first time they fought at the start of the show 

Please just let D Bry turn on Bray and jump him with the Usos since the rest of the Wyatts wont be able to get into the ring right now and end this dumb *** gimmic

For anyone who missed the 30% off sale on tees this weekend, its still going on through tonight but u need to use code "tee30"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom