Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
UDyR5G1.gif

HJXmHV1.gif

This crowd is dead.
Dont blame em. They already saw this match (and now they have a worse view of it).  And now that Bryan has to wrestle more like a heel he cant bring as much energy to the matches as he used to. This was just a dumb idea all together *Thanks Shovel*

Last edited:
That is the best you could come up with?
boring moves.

no psychology.

bad mic work.

limited gimmick

just dull.

How you supposed to be great but never had a 5 star match in your career? Dude is more known for his TNA stuff than WCW/NWA and his TNA work is HHH level in terms of backstage influence. Dude making almost 1m and nobody cares bout him

4W just fakes. He knows damn well he is an AJ fan man.

And Natalya
Nope.

Especially not Natalya.

And you all look like fools getting excited over womens wrestling in WWE.  I've never watched NXT but I guess they have some decent womens wrestling there.  That will never translate up to Raw.

Who would have thought we would see the Usos main eventing RAW and winning? I know it's the Wyatt family thats the centerpiece but it still surprising.

1. He is iconic. Warrior that is. No matter what we feel about him personally, he is probably the 2nd most recognizible dude from that era. No brainer HOF dude. Yea his peak was short but his PEAK was vicious. Him beating Bug Hulk is one of the greatest moments in WM history man.

2. Kofi loses two Alex Rusev one week and the next he wrestles Orton. Cool
2nd most recognizable from that era?..Sorry I can't agree with you on that..I'd put Savage, Piper, and Andre before him..
Piper and Andre are a different era imo.

That match needed to be longer, but looks like Total Divas is paying off for the Usos :pimp: :pimp: You're next Tyson Kidd

And this turn is TNA levels of swiftness, except people care about Bryan :lol: :lol: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ******G OVER :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
1. He is iconic. Warrior that is. No matter what we feel about him personally, he is probably the 2nd most recognizible dude from that era. No brainer HOF dude. Yea his peak was short but his PEAK was vicious. Him beating Bug Hulk is one of the greatest moments in WM history man.

2. Kofi loses two Alex Rusev one week and the next he wrestles Orton. Cool
Not sure if you're serious about #2....

I haven't seen a dude this loved by the crowd since someone in Attitude Era days.

What the HELL was the point of having this dude join the Wyatts for 2 weeks. Makes NO sense.

Back
Top Bottom