Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I haven't seen a dude this loved by the crowd since someone in Attitude Era days.

What the HELL was the point of having this dude join the Wyatts for 2 weeks. Makes NO sense.
seems like it was just to set up a match where bray and dbry would be sealed in a cage so no one can interfere and dbry can take out bray

I haven't seen a dude this loved by the crowd since someone in Attitude Era days.

What the HELL was the point of having this dude join the Wyatts for 2 weeks. Makes NO sense.

None what so ever :lol: Glad they did it this way, cause trying to hold off a turn at Wrestlemania or Summerslam could've been brutal

This crowd is berzerk and this dude is way over.

jnbIkW2.gif

Last edited:
Can't help but smile man. I legit am happy for the dude. He looks like hes enjoying it so much just being out there. 

Glad they ended the Bryan/Wyatt angle. Bryan was too over to be involved with the Wyatts. Now maybe he can get his proper push to the main event scene ending with a legit title run.

Last edited:
seems like it was just to set up a match where bray and dbry would be sealed in a cage so no one can interfere and dbry can take out bray

Well, the good thing to come out from this was tonight.. and the way the crowd reacted to him. He NEEDs to be THE guy.

Back
Top Bottom