Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But yea, that was cool and all, but why not use it at a PPV? Why waste it on a got damn RAW?

I agree. Could have been used at the Rumble or something and make the PPV mean something...but maybe they didn't want it to steal thunder from the return of Batista and whoever else is coming back.

D Bry is OVER!

The slow "YES!" with the crowd was amazing. You'd think that he was in the Wyatt Family for months the way the crowd reacted.
Man they should have carried it out a little longer. But there is no guarantee it would have ended up this way. 2 weeks. I mean how are they going to tell this story in words? Did he get drugged up or something? I swear.

1. He is iconic. Warrior that is. No matter what we feel about him personally, he is probably the 2nd most recognizible dude from that era. No brainer HOF dude. Yea his peak was short but his PEAK was vicious. Him beating Bug Hulk is one of the greatest moments in WM history man.

2. Kofi loses two Alex Rusev one week and the next he wrestles Orton. Cool
Meh HBK was more known than UW in the 90s bruh.
Two very different times of the 90s.  Warrior was much more of a household name.

Seeing where Bryan came from to now, can't tell ya'll how great it is to see him shine. From watching ROH matches long ago, wrestling Cena on Velocity, back to ROH, seeing him get treated how he was on NXT, let go and come back, then ascend to where he is now is truly amazing. He should have a WM moment to cap it off.

That slow YES reminded me of the last scene of Not Another Teen Movie when dude finally gets the slow clap going. :lol:

boring moves.

no psychology.

bad mic work.

limited gimmick

just dull.

How you supposed to be great but never had a 5 star match in your career? Dude is more known for his TNA stuff than WCW/NWA and his TNA work is HHH level in terms of backstage influence. Dude making almost 1m and nobody cares bout him

You've obviously never watched wrestling if this is your opinion..

1. He had a pretty good move set for a muscular type guy.

2. He was an average to slightly above average talker..I will admit it was his weakest area, but by no means bad..

3. He has had several very successful and over gimmicks..

4. Before I can comment on "just dull" I'm going to require you to give me some concrete examples..

He has had 5 star matches..Both were at War Games..Dude is not more know for his TNA stuff, except for maybe by you (which doesn't count)..And fans must still care because he's on tv, wrestles on ppv's, and sells merch..

Go do some research about him before you judge..Like I've said before, when Ric Flair (who most knowledgeable wrestling fans consider the GOAT) says that some of his best matches and best feuds was with Sting I tend to take what he says as truth..You can't be a total waste if you're a main event guy, multiple time World Champion, ppv headliner, and number 15 on the Top 500 of the PWI Years list..The man was number 1b, behind Flair, of the NWA and WCW..That's an amazing accomplishment..

Under no circumstances should Orton have lost to Kofi.

And after Orton attacked Cena's dad, he shouldn't have gone into a state of shock.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the marks in the crowd around Cena

Vince saw Michigan State chanting YES and decided to cut this program short.
 ​
Yeah​
 ​
Personally indifferent on him but they'd be crazy to not capitalize on the support he has right now​
 ​
I personally would have had him do it by throwing Wyatt over the rope as the last two at the RR, but now that there's one belt, they are probably saving that for Batista to do Orton-Batista at WM.​

Last edited:
You've obviously never watched wrestling if this is your opinion..

1. He had a pretty good move set for a muscular type guy.

2. He was an average to slightly above average talker..I will admit it was his weakest area, but by no means bad..

3. He has had several very successful and over gimmicks..

4. Before I can comment on "just dull" I'm going to require you to give me some concrete examples..

He has had 5 star matches..Both were at War Games..Dude is not more know for his TNA stuff, except for maybe by you (which doesn't count)..And fans must still care because he's on tv, wrestles on ppv's, and sells merch..

Go do some research about him before you judge..Like I've said before, when Ric Flair (who most knowledgeable wrestling fans consider the GOAT) says that some of his best matches and best feuds was with Sting I tend to take what he says as truth..You can't be a total waste if you're a main event guy, multiple time World Champion, ppv headliner, and number 15 on the Top 500 of the PWI Years list..The man was number 1b, behind Flair, of the NWA and WCW..That's an amazing accomplishment..
meh dude was never exciting.  I mean just never displayed the it factor. How can you be great and youve never been in the WWE? Like Even Flair got a WWF run on his a resume. I mean Sting was just never that good hence why WWF took his pal UW

meh dude was never exciting.  I mean just never displayed the it factor. How can you be great and youve never been in the WWE? Like Even Flair got a WWF run on his a resume. I mean Sting was just never that good hence why WWF took his pal UW
Yea this is 4w...............

That point is SO damn flawed that I won't even touch it.

I'm convinced you're just trolling at this point..You, literally, have no idea what you're talking about..WWE has been dying to get Sting since the early 90's..

.WWE has been dying to get Sting since the early 90's..
Bro please. If Sting showed up in the E now....he'd draw little heat cause these folks dont know him. He aint a great. Whats your fav Sting moment> When he was in WCW..... the place most people dont even know? That was 14 years ago fella

His wrestling ability.  His promos.  The thought that he was a major star when in reality he was the top guy in WCW at the lowest point of the company (outside of late 2000-2001).
WHO overrates him though? I could see if folks have said he was the greatest this, that, etc. But he is one of the Top American Wrestling Stars of the 90s.

I want to know who this audience that overrates him and what do they say about him.

Back
Top Bottom