Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3425166-6161882975-dean_.jpg

dang piper make reigns look like a B with that cheek squeeze

:lol:

ryback buried himself lol... give him a few more years before a singles title :lol:

They set him up perfectly and Ryback wasn't smart enough to see what was going on. :lol:

Ryback is so stupid :lol:

Ryback on commentary..
ichuTrPwGg1GR.gif

How ironic that you used an SNL gif to describe Ryback's commentary :rofl:

Rollins is hilarious man

Seeing Road Dogg with a gray buzzcut never fails to make me feel old.

Like someone said before, I miss run-ins without music
I wonder what the kayfabe explanation for this is. Do they run through gorilla with war on their mind like "I'm about to go in, hit my music!"

It's like those old Jakks Pacific action figures with the metal strips on the bottom of the feet to activate their music with the toy Tron whenever they enter the arena.

Last edited:
WWE, why u no play the audio of Brock's scream from last week?

Last edited:
According to other reports, "the initial price point will be in the $10-$12 a month range, with the sign-up being for 6 months; WrestleMania 30 will be viewable on the network, with the plan still being reported as every non-WrestleMania pay-per-view airing on the network in the future; the network won't be a channel on TV, but an app-like service along the lines of Netflix that the viewer will be able to watch online and on devices like smart TVs, PS3, PS4, XBox 360, Xbox One and so on; there will be a live 24/7 stream of content on the network, which is the thing that will separate it from apps like Netflix. However, on-demand viewing will still be a part of the network, as the entire library of RAW and SmackDown episodes, as well as pay-per-views, will be available to watch at launch
Edit. Yeah, I am interested in this.

Last edited:
Whose Idea Was It For Daniel Bryan To Join The Wyatt Family?
Posted By: Caylon Knox on Jan 06, 2014
Source: PWInsider.com

It's being reported that WWE Chairman Mr. Vince McMahon was the one who came up with the idea of Daniel Bryan finally giving up and joining Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family.

Nobody is quite sure what this storyline will lead to but it's reportedly all the brainchild of Vince McMahon himself.
It's because Daniel Bryan isn't Vince's kind of guy and he needed a way for the fans to finally give up on him.

man, they really should of saved Batista's return for the Rumble.. E really ruins everything.

Maybe I am alone, but I never cared to see dudes outside of their prime. I mean one or two of them sprinkled during various weeks, but a whole show dedicated to them makes me not want to watch.

Using the Old Raw graphics is the most intriguing thing for me.
It's not like the old timers are wrestling. It's just a reason to get them back on tv for nostalgia pops

And funny you saying that.  Someone who wants Sting back to face The Undertaker.

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ 38s
My voice overs mysteriously missing on #OldSchoolRaw. What's up w/ that? LOL

The more I follow Jim Ross, he annoys me more. Idk why.

They should have the black guy from last year's Jackson Hewitt commercials as a surprise entrant in the Rumble

Back
Top Bottom