Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Del Rio needs to change his gimmick to Kofi Kingston, and Kofi needs to change his gimmick to Del Rio. Would freshen both of them up.

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ 38s
My voice overs mysteriously missing on #OldSchoolRaw. What's up w/ that? LOL

The more I follow Jim Ross, he annoys me more. Idk why.

I said that a couple weeks ago and everyone jumped on me lol

The more I hear from him, the more annoying he gets.

I think Reign's is about to put Punk away, and Ambrose interferes to ensure he doesn't get the W to one up the rest of the Shield.

#possible.

I hope they vote Arn Anderson, and he hits Khali with a spinebuster that blow his legs off, then throws up the 4 fingers

SFKTtAY.gif

digging the shirts that rhodes family is wearing. shouldve mixed it with black/gold/purple though

Last edited:
It's not like the old timers are wrestling. It's just a reason to get them back on tv for nostalgia pops

And funny you saying that.  Someone who wants Sting back to face The Undertaker.

You do know I basically cade Case wanting to fight me for NOT wanting Sting to come back right? Stop getting all of us WCW dude confused. I have ALWAYS said there is no point of Sting/Undertaker.

You do know I basically cade Case wanting to fight me for NOT wanting Sting to come back right? Stop getting all of us WCW dude confused. I have ALWAYS said there is no point of Sting/Undertaker.

Boom...4w you gonna stand for that?

Back
Top Bottom