Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Rumble was boring as hell fell asleep on it, woke up as Triple H won his 495th title and went back to sleep
If you aren't a regular viewer, you won't know anybody or have any emotional attachment to the characters. If this is true for you, that might be a reason why it didn't move you.

I thought it was a good show and I am very critical of WWE

If you aren't a regular viewer, you won't know anybody or have any emotional attachment to the characters. If this is true for you, that might be a reason why it didn't move you.

I thought it was a good show and I am very critical of WWE

Or I might watch regularly and have thought it was boring as hell.............

Oh thank God, I don't know how I would have slept tonight with out your approval
eyes.gif
Get out of your sensitive feelings dude

I really wasn't as thrilled with the Rumble as you guys. It started really well, but it ended poorly. Not a fan of Zayn being eliminated rather unceremoniously. Would've liked to have seen Brock get his revenge on Bray Wyatt in the match. No reason whatsoever for Honner to win the title. Ambrose didn't belong in the final 4, let alone final 2. I would've preferred to have seen Reigns and Honner eliminated at the same time to end the match in a draw than to see Honner shovel his way to 32.
Yea the ending killed it for a lot of folks man.

Zayn elimination didn't bother me as much, I understand how it could for some, but hopefully they can continue with his beef vs. Owens. But in a situation like that, it is basically a way to tell the main roster fans that he is back. Be on the look out for this up and comer. Nothing further.

When it was HHH vs. Ambrose, I was like, "Ambrose doesn't look the part." So I figured HHH would win it. 

I honestly don't know what else they could have done though.

How would you have booked the whole Rumble match?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican build multiple guys months beforehand so guys don't look like jokes and goofs in the first place, leading to things being predictable. How am I supposed to take the Wyatt Family serious when their leader can't get big wins himself? Ziggler? He's taken an enormous amount of L's and needs a vacation. Rusev has fallen off hard. Sheamus sucks and should only be a midcarder anyway. Ambrose is too goofy to be taken seriously. Miz should still be fighting Sandow. Barrett has taken more L's than Ziggler. Rollins, Bryan and Cesaro are injured. This company has booked themselves into a corner, and only have themselves to blame for the only logical options being Reigns and two part timers in Brock and HHH to win the Rumble.

Last edited:
Wasn't a huge fan of the Rumble ending either, however, the winner has been an obvious pick for the last few years now...

I think it's pretty clear that all of the injuries and uncertainty heading into Mania is why they decided to put the belt on HHH. They obviously want Reigns to get his moment, and with a ton of big names out, they need to have someone else with a big name out there for what is supposed to be the biggest Mania ever. If the program wasn't going to be Reigns/Brock or Reigns/Rock, Triple H is unfortunately the next biggest name. I honestly think this situation in particular is caused by necessity and not Hunter's ego. For once...

You said something interesting last night.

It is wild that they thought they had turned the corner with Roman (fan reaction wise) and then THIS happens. Like, does anyone else kind of feel bad for dude? He has mentioned that it bothers him (see video below). Maybe they should have just turned him heel like everyone else told them too. I wonder if this is all Vince

Honestly, I just thought it was the lame *** NXT crowd trying to act "smart". 100% serious.

If you can get over in Philly (and NYC, Chicago, and Canada), you can get over anywhere.

Full Sail fans need to shut the hell up. For real

It is wild that they thought they had turned the corner with Roman (fan reaction wise) and then THIS happens. Like, does anyone else kind of feel bad for dude? He has mentioned that it bothers him (see video below). Maybe they should have just turned him heel like everyone else told them too. I wonder if this is all Vince
He's one of the only guys that really has the "Vince look". Next logical successor to Cena. It's very forced though and they definitely should have turned him heel. I'm legit kind of upset that the crowd responded like they did to him last night...

I couldn't care less for the other matches but the rumble match was cool and full of surprises. I enjoyed it. Glad to see all the ROH guys breaking thru

Yeah I kinda feel sorry for him, He is only playing the cards he has been dealt, If Vinny wants to push him of course he isn't going to say no. I think if Seth had of stayed healthy then it wouldn't of led to this as it would be been Seth vs Haitch at WM.

And I don't know who @casekicks  was arguing about Owens/Rollins; who is the better heel. No contest man. I never took Seth Rollins seriously as a heel in the first place. Can't wait until that man comes back.

WWE is seriously ROH Light at this point man.

Yeah I kinda feel sorry for him, He is only playing the cards he has been dealt, If Vinny wants to push him of course he isn't going to say no. I think if Seth had of stayed healthy then it wouldn't of led to this as it would be been Seth vs Haitch at WM.
Seth/HHH definitely had to be the original plan for WM. They were laying all of the groundwork and then he got hurt. Seth would've lost the title at Rumble or something like that to Brock and then Reigns would've gone over Brock at Mania.

Rusev out there hugging Vinny Mac and having fun at the expensive of a monitor, guy is in a great situation backstage :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom