Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

The teddy bear doing the YES chant 
roll.gif

Then putting it in the ankle lock 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just realized CrankyVince, PremiumVince, SupremeVince, and SenatorLinda are all gone.  I haz sadness 

Chris Jericho put out a new Tout video on Friday evening talking about Monday’s upcoming 1000th episode of Raw.

Jericho says he believes that he’s being over-looked for the Raw 1000th hype and he will be “the one they’re going to be talking about when it’s through.”

Thursday on Impact Wrestling, a mysterious group of six masked men known as “The Aces and Eights” intervened on three occasions—at least four are former WWE wrestlers.

- Thursday’s episode of TNA Impact Wrestling garnered 1.316 million viewers. This episode was up almost 19% from last week’s show, which drew 1.108 million viewers.

I could deal with an 8 man tag like that every week. At least it lets people that there's some semblance of a tag team division.

If that vid posted up there is the one where Kane made his return, I remember that like it was yesterday. The crowd was amped like crazy, and it was nothing but full on chaos :pimp:

Completely forgotten about smackdown tonight.. About to check to see if YouTube got tonight's smack down episode..

Since I've come to terms with the fact that Cena is never going heel again Im hoping Punk goes back to his 2011 summer rebel character because his current character is stale and boring:smh::smh::smh:

4W, Lobo, Peep, Man_Of_4_Holds, Deek, what do u guys think the big angle will be?

Last edited:
4W, Lobo, Peep, Man_Of_4_Holds, Deek, what do u guys think the big angle will be?
CM Punk turning heel to set up a series of Punk/Cena matches.

I also think something big will go down with HHH and Lesnar.  Lesnar destroying HBK seems most sensible, but it's been discussed so many times WWE probably won't want to do it.

Lastly, I think Rock lays the seeds for his return in 2013.

Who here things UT shows up and starts to lay the ground work for next years Mania?..I just can't imagine this show going down and not having the longest tenured, most well respected man in your lockerroom not included..

Who here things UT shows up and starts to lay the ground work for next years Mania?..I just can't imagine this show going down and not having the longest tenured, most well respected man in your lockerroom not included..
Lesnar lays out DX and Taker makes the save?

Monday, we see the seeds FINALLY planted for last real chance at a big money match between top present-day stars

Cena/Taker at Survivor Series

Monday, we see the seeds FINALLY planted for last real chance at a big money match between top present-day stars

Cena/Taker at Survivor Series

Survivor Series is too outdated too throwaway Cena/Taker. It'' be better at WM30 as Takers "Last Stand Match"

Back
Top Bottom