Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

Potential Ziggler/Jericho feud?
nerd.gif

"I'll allow it."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

He's been a tweener recently but he's full babyface mode now.
Am I missing something?  I think this is total heel trolling.
THE POWER COUPLE IS BACK TOGETHER 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I know management been waiting for the right moment to turn him face so I thought this was it. They made it seem that way with their presentation of Bryan tonight. Since WWE weddings always go wrong...maybe AJ trolls Bryan at the stand next week and cements her heel turn/Bryan's face turn. Just my guess.

Y2J face now?

Ziggler vs. Jericho feud?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

This promo from Dolph though...damn.

Great promo from Ziggler.  Completely spoke the truth.  Jericho's return has been a complete flop.  I don't know why he had to get laid out, though.  But when he keep saying "lost your touch" you knew he was gonna get it.
Jericho should have walked away with his head down to give Ziggler the shine.

And I guess Jericho is a babyface again.

Jericho doing his best Shawn Michaels impersonation there. I think he will be a tweener until a certain point. SS - Ziggler vs Y2J for the case.

that was an AWESOME segment.

Hopefully this is a full on feud, maybe Jericho goes back to not speaking like when he came back. Dolph should do great with Jericho, also gain clout and credibility for a few months and then cash in the brief case

This TOUT! garbage is unbearable.  If I cared what marks thought about WWE, I would read Lobo's posts.

part time wrestlers coming in and over shadowing the week to week feuds is ruining the WWE 
#Rock #Brock #HHH

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Jericho doing his best Shawn Michaels impersonation there. I think he will be a tweener until a certain point. SS - Ziggler vs Y2J for the case.

I'm on board for this

Back
Top Bottom