Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Sorry about that. Absolutely no idea how that just happened.

Last edited:
HOLY SEXDECUPLE POST!!!!!

Wellness Violation is a drug test failure.  Could be any type of drug other than marijuana.

Last edited:
All of you are straight up lying, you know you will mark the hell out to see sting appear on raw and staredown Undertaker.

4wrestling will be the first to post the :wow: and be watching his match just like the rest of the world.

IWC sometimes. Bret Hart is overrated and no one wants to see Sting appear on Raw :lol:

All of you are straight up lying, you know you will mark the hell out to see sting appear on raw and staredown Undertaker.

4wrestling will be the first to post the
eek.gif
and be watching his match just like the rest of the world.

IWC sometimes. Bret Hart is overrated and no one wants to see Sting appear on Raw
laugh.gif
If Rock doesn't return for WM XXX, it will be Taker vs Brock.

And I watch every PPV.  I don't know what your point is.  Sting means NOTHING to current WWE fans.

The best way to get Del Rio over as a heel would be to have him refuse to speak English and make WWE subtitle everything.  I think they started to do this on Smackdown, but they dropped it quickly.
In theory, I like this idea and wished I saw it on RAW. But my guess is they dropped the angle once they figured (or it reflected through numbers) that a TON of people wouldn't put up with it and would change the channel ASAP.

Americans don't like reading subtitles.
laugh.gif

One of the bigger stories coming out of this week’s WWE Monday Night Raw was the crowd. Not only did the crowd come off as indifferent and uninterested on television, the reactions were equally as bad in the building.

We’ve heard everything from the show was heavily papered to it was evident ticket holders didn’t keep up with weekly storylines. Another criticism was the vast amount of turns lately.
mean.gif

One of the bigger stories coming out of this week’s WWE Monday Night Raw was the crowd. Not only did the crowd come off as indifferent and uninterested on television, the reactions were equally as bad in the building.

We’ve heard everything from the show was heavily papered to it was evident ticket holders didn’t keep up with weekly storylines. Another criticism was the vast amount of turns lately.
mean.gif
Simple solution... stop having Raws in Iowa.

And better booking.

Last edited:
I just don't see why it is necessary for them to go to these places such as Sioux City. I get that they don't want to discriminate, but it also isn't worth them going there and then having the entire show be crap. I'm not saying every show needs to be like the one this year after WM, but come on.

I just don't see why it is necessary for them to go to these places such as Sioux City. I get that they don't want to discriminate, but it also isn't worth them going there and then having the entire show be crap. I'm not saying every show needs to be like the one this year after WM, but come on.
$

I think it's already inevitable that Sting signs a WWE Legends contract after all is said and done. I don't really think he's gon' look for an RVD/Lesnar type of deal. If he's going to have a match in WWE, it's just going to be for 1 match.

Back
Top Bottom