Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Howling at those gifs of Booker and Buff getting tossed out.

Not surprised by the report of the Iowa crowd. Some cities should never get a televised event and hopefully Snoux City never gets one again.

^I think that's 12 Rounds version with Charley Chase or something

?

(google searches)

I like squirters...

900x900px-LL-a2fb700e_sting.jpeg

I was a fan of Sting until he became the Crow then lost complete interest in him. I do buy that he's an icon but we all know he became that because he kept calling himself that.

Glacier > Mortis > the third ninja > Sting

Last edited:
Smackdown & Main Event Spoilers from... TOPEKA, KANSAS

For Main Event

Christian b Damien Sandow in a long match with the killswitch

Zeb Colter cut a promo on Sin Cara

Jack Swagger b Sin Cara with the ankle lock

Big E Langston b Curt Hawkins with the Big Ending

Smackdown

They showed C.M. Punk on the show and said he would be making a rae special apperance.  He was watching a tape of his Raw match.  Punk talkd about winning Money in the Bank, and then the title, and then Brock Lesnar.  Alberto Del Rio came out and said Smackdown was his show.  Del Rio did an anti-American speech.  Punk talked about how Del Rio was putting over the U.S. just a few weeks ago and what a phony he was.  Teddy Long booked the two of them in the main event.

Punk was backstage with Paul Heyman.  Heyman said he didn't know if Punk could outwrestle Del Rio.  Punk said too watch him.  Heyman asked Punk if he could be at ringside at the Money in the Bank match but Punk tol dhim no.

Usos b Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow with a double top rope splash on Sandow

The Shield said they would beat the Usos at the PPV

Alicia Fox b Kaitlyn when A.J. distracted Kaitlyn

Renee Young interviewed Randy Orton and Christian.  Both vowed to beat each other later inthe show.

Randy Orton b Christian with an RKO

Teddy Long asked Paul Heyman to be at ringside doing commentary during the Punk vs. Del Rio main event.

Dolph Ziggler b Drew McIntyre with the Zig Zag.  3MB again tried to attack Ziggler but they couldn't get him.

Fandango b Justin Gabriel with an elbow off the top

Alberto Del Rio NC C.M. Punk - Del Rio attacked Hayman.  Punk attacked Del Rio to save Heyman.  It was ruled a no contest for brawling outside the ring.  Punk gave Del Rio a GTS after the match.

I wanna see Sting.

Most of these fools just don't know how great dude has been for 25+ yrs..Is he the greatest of all time?..No..Is he the greatest on the mic?..No..Has he had some god awful matches?..Yes..But he's also been in the ring with the best of the best, and they are the ones who will tell you how good he is..They will tell you how he deserves every single run with the WHC he had..They will tell you that his name has every right to be right next to theirs..And when Ric Flair, who most consider the GOAT, say Sting is easily one of the greatest opponents he's ever had, then I'd say the man has to get respect from wrestling fans..Except for 4w who hates everyone not named Cena..

Most of these fools just don't know how great dude has been for 25+ yrs..Is he the greatest of all time?..No..Is he the greatest on the mic?..No..Has he had some god awful matches?..Yes..But he's also been in the ring with the best of the best, and they are the ones who will tell you how good he is..They will tell you how he deserves every single run with the WHC he had..They will tell you that his name has every right to be right next to theirs..And when Ric Flair, who most consider the GOAT, say Sting is easily one of the greatest opponents he's ever had, then I'd say the man has to get respect from wrestling fans..Except for 4w who hates everyone not named Cena..

QFMFT

I just don't understand why you want to see Sting NOW.

RT @WWENXT: Look inside the New WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL. See the @orlandosentinel gallery featuring the unveiling: http://t.co/mjRZE3kmmX

RT @WWENXT: Look inside the New WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL. See the @orlandosentinel gallery featuring the unveiling: http://t.co/mjRZE3kmmX

Cause he's never been in the WWE.. Why is it so confusing to people? :lol:

He deserves all the grandeur and spectacle of appearing on RAW/PPV and having his swan song moment. Hell he could just show up, drop down from the rafters smack Cena with a bat and diddy bop out the arean for all I care I just want the moment to happen.

He deserves all the grandeur and spectacle of appearing on RAW/PPV and having his swan song moment. Hell he could just show up, drop down from the rafters smack Cena with a bat and diddy bop out the arean for all I care I just want the moment to happen.
I actually wouldn't be opposed to this.

Cause he's never been in the WWE.. Why is it so confusing to people?
laugh.gif

No one is coming down from the rafters in WWE.

Again, why do you want to see HIM.................NOW.

Not trying to see him NOW in WWE. That time has LOOOOOOOOOOOONG passed.

That is just me. Forget all of that sentimental mumbo jumbo man.

Back
Top Bottom