Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

I swear, this dude Christian got the corniest theme song in the WWE 
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, it's a good song. But it doesn't suit wrestling at all. So damn uneventful
His old Fauxhemian Rhapsody theme was perfect.

Do people really mess with Christian like that?

I mean the only reason I liked him was because Christian is my first name and the Unprettier is a dope *** finisher

Anybody post some of his best matches (excluding those with Orton, I've already seen them)?

Christian should go back to his 04/05 song, that was :pimp:

I've been a fan of the Usos since their FCW stuff from awhile back. Good to see they're finally getting some shine, and the crowd responding kindly

Christian should go back to his 04/05 song, that was :pimp:

I've been a fan of the Usos since their FCW stuff from awhile back. Good to see they're finally getting some shine, and the crowd responding kindly

Do people really mess with Christian like that?
I mean the only reason I liked him was because Christian is my first name and the Unprettier is a dope *** finisher
Anybody post some of his best matches (excluding those with Orton, I've already seen them)?

Everything with Edge, and matches with Sheamus. Til this day, he's never gotten a true top singles run, so (at least from my perspective) he doesn't have a lot of great solo matches.

Nevermind, his TNA run >>>>>*

Can't wait till AJ Styles goes to WWE. Not too late

As much of a Styles fan I've been, if he hasn't gotten a real shot already, I think he's better off just riding it out in TNA. He's 36, and has been wrestling since '98. His window for going to the WWE (unfortunately) passed.

Some notes about Ziggler:

-Glad he didn't come out with AJ and Big E. He needs to seperate himself if people want to take him seriously as a champion

-Ya'll remember in the last thread when HBK was talking about how Vince isn't too fond of a 6'3" 250lbs guy because he doesn't see money in him? I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that that dude is Ziggler. I just pray it's not true. Let this dude shine smh

i immediately thought of curtis axel when i read doesn't see money. axel's listed on wiki as 6'3 too...

saw some dude at a bar on nautical mile the other night in a dolph ziggler showoff t-shirt.

Last edited:
Damn Ziggy knocked the **** out of Ricardo with that guitar.
laugh.gif

I LOVE when Ziggler does that hanging on the ropes into the Ric Fair walk. And the hair flick has to be one of the coolest things in wrestling man

Back
Top Bottom