Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

I know we haven't had one of these openings where one guy after another comes out and talks, but I REALLY hate these kind of segments.  We all take turns talking and just stand like best friends next to each other.

Bruh, 
roll.gif

View media item 476868

I'm dying right now. Can't stop laughing haha
View media item 476869

Miz and Ryback. It's like they took their two worst people and packaged it as a gift to us 
mean.gif

Bruh. What the **** is Jericho is rambling about?
roll.gif

They got my guy wasting his time out here with these ****** 3 week feuds.

Do people really mess with Christian like that?

I mean the only reason I liked him was because Christian is my first name and the Unprettier is a dope *** finisher

Anybody post some of his best matches (excluding those with Orton, I've already seen them)?
All the talk was they were holding off Christian's return until they had something planned for him.  Well... they have absolutely nothing for him.  He's just a guy out there that's lost in the mix.  If Christian would have come back, been pushed strong for 2 months, then maybe people would give a damn about him being in MITB.

I don't hate Miz, and I know Flair blessed him, but hearing the crowd go WOOOOOO as he's about to do the figure four is :x :x

And what are they doing with Ryback though :rofl: He's Ry***** now :lol:

Last edited:
what an awful way to make Ryback lose..you can't have "monsters" stopping their own match to a leg injury.

Unless it's a legit injury which I highly doubt. Stupid

Can we just fast forward to the Punk match so I can go to bed now? Then we would've hit all the people I care about (Punk, Ziggler, D-Bry, and the Shield)

Ric Flair's peak levels of coolness are rivaled only by Cam'ron hopping out of the money green
Escalade, or MJ doing the moonwalk for the first time. My god :x :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom