Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I mean the avenues they can take with this storyline. The end of brand separation, bringing steph back to television with HHH in the executive role.

I do hate though that deep down we know Cena is back for WM

I mean the avenues they can take with this storyline. The end of brand separation, bringing steph back to television with HHH in the executive role.

I do hate though that deep down we know Cena is back for WM

I just tuned into that link for the radio station and the guy on there had a good angle. Have HHH and Stephanie come out and tell Vince that he's lost it. How did he let some punk (pun intended) walk out of there with the title and have him and Steph take over from now on.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

whos with me when i say im coppin that cm punk shirt
pimp.gif

copped
no brainer, I'm tired of wearing my Nexus one.. 'cause well.. Nexus is dead. 

how did i know that your david otunga moveset clone had a nexus shirt

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

whos with me when i say im coppin that cm punk shirt
pimp.gif

copped
no brainer, I'm tired of wearing my Nexus one.. 'cause well.. Nexus is dead. 

how did i know that your david otunga moveset clone had a nexus shirt

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

how does him not being on raw help tomorrow??
I'm not trying to be rude, but have you not followed this storyline at all???  The whole point is he is leaving WWE, refuses to sign a deal with Vince, and after he won tonight, he was taking the title with him.

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

how does him not being on raw help tomorrow??
I'm not trying to be rude, but have you not followed this storyline at all???  The whole point is he is leaving WWE, refuses to sign a deal with Vince, and after he won tonight, he was taking the title with him.

He is advertised though 4W. Things change but as we both agree, He needs to be off until summerslam or a week before.

He is advertised though 4W. Things change but as we both agree, He needs to be off until summerslam or a week before.

Back
Top Bottom