Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I am amped for Sunday.. I just don't know what the hell I'm gonna do..

I can either watch MITB or finally after a year long wait watch the Breaking Bad premiere.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no way aries is on punks level
laugh.gif
the most charisma aries ever had was when tna made him do that jesse the body ventura gimmick
laugh.gif
@*+# was pure comedy
You must have missed his time as ROH champ. He was great every week claiming he was gonna defend the title against random wrestlers he picked out of a hat and ended up picking scrubs every time.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no way aries is on punks level
laugh.gif
the most charisma aries ever had was when tna made him do that jesse the body ventura gimmick
laugh.gif
@*+# was pure comedy
You must have missed his time as ROH champ. He was great every week claiming he was gonna defend the title against random wrestlers he picked out of a hat and ended up picking scrubs every time.

I'll be at MITB with a buddy, we're going as L.O.D, haha.

I was going to make a "WHATTA MANEUVER!" sign.

I'll be at MITB with a buddy, we're going as L.O.D, haha.

I was going to make a "WHATTA MANEUVER!" sign.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'll ask again. Anyone in the Northeast want to go to Bound for Glory?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Impact Wrestling not coming to the West FTL.... Wonder if i can convince them to do a SF, Oakland show... I'd promote, do it anyway. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, TNA was once again very solid... the ending was a bit eh. Bully should have been taken out before, should have been a clean match imo. But other than the clutter it was a good match and a very solid show.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Impact Wrestling not coming to the West FTL.... Wonder if i can convince them to do a SF, Oakland show... I'd promote, do it anyway. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, TNA was once again very solid... the ending was a bit eh. Bully should have been taken out before, should have been a clean match imo. But other than the clutter it was a good match and a very solid show.[/color]

I was actually toying with this idea but leaning more towards SS in MSG the following month.  Since TnA does smaller venues, how quickly do these tix sell out?

I was actually toying with this idea but leaning more towards SS in MSG the following month.  Since TnA does smaller venues, how quickly do these tix sell out?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Temple's gym holds like 8,000 (maybe 10).  It's not selling out.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Temple's gym holds like 8,000 (maybe 10).  It's not selling out.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/07/14/who-said-it-harrison-or-cm-punk/?module=HP11_content_stream
[h2]Who said it: Harrison or CM Punk?[/h2]

By Adam Rank | 

Published: July 14th, 2011 | Tags: Who said itCM PunkJames HarrisonPaul SolotaroffVince McMahon

Steelers LB James Harrison left no doubt about his feelings for Roger Goodell during a recent magazine interview, saying that he wouldn’t urinate on the commissioner if he were on fire. Harrison also targeted Ben RoethlisbergerRashard MendenhallBrian Cushing and Rodney Harrison, among others — though he didn’t say what he would do if he found them on fire.

The news generated headlines and after talking with Paul Solotaroff, author of the Men’s Journal story, for theDave Dameshek Football Program, the whole thing seems to be a bit calculated. Harrison is no dummy, so this is starting to come off like a professional wrestling angle. In fact, CM Punk is having a similar war of words with his boss, Vince McMahon.

How similar? Well, you be the judge. Below are 12 quotes from Harrison and Punk. See if you can tell who said what.

1. “I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing (the commissioner’s) !$%.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/07/14/who-said-it-harrison-or-cm-punk/?module=HP11_content_stream
[h2]Who said it: Harrison or CM Punk?[/h2]

By Adam Rank | 

Published: July 14th, 2011 | Tags: Who said itCM PunkJames HarrisonPaul SolotaroffVince McMahon

Steelers LB James Harrison left no doubt about his feelings for Roger Goodell during a recent magazine interview, saying that he wouldn’t urinate on the commissioner if he were on fire. Harrison also targeted Ben RoethlisbergerRashard MendenhallBrian Cushing and Rodney Harrison, among others — though he didn’t say what he would do if he found them on fire.

The news generated headlines and after talking with Paul Solotaroff, author of the Men’s Journal story, for theDave Dameshek Football Program, the whole thing seems to be a bit calculated. Harrison is no dummy, so this is starting to come off like a professional wrestling angle. In fact, CM Punk is having a similar war of words with his boss, Vince McMahon.

How similar? Well, you be the judge. Below are 12 quotes from Harrison and Punk. See if you can tell who said what.

1. “I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing (the commissioner’s) !$%.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]12/12 [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]12/12 [/color]

if my cousin goes then ill be there cuse  i don't  feel like driving up there by myself 

if my cousin goes then ill be there cuse  i don't  feel like driving up there by myself 

i lurk on this thread every time it gets updated 

but anyways ive been meaning to check out some wrestling shows in the DMV area so i think ima go to IMPACT wrestling when it comes to salem virginia on july 21st, ima check out impact right now from youtube and see how that match was with sting n anderson

i lurk on this thread every time it gets updated 

but anyways ive been meaning to check out some wrestling shows in the DMV area so i think ima go to IMPACT wrestling when it comes to salem virginia on july 21st, ima check out impact right now from youtube and see how that match was with sting n anderson

Back
Top Bottom