Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

The crowd was great and it even looked like they actually left Cena alone at one point before he stopped Laurenitis.

Cena gets his break too..............Hopefully.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Round of applause to the Chicago and the WWE .

Best work they've done in a long time...I almost feel bad I didn't pay them for this.
laugh.gif
Me too....lol that match was almost worth 40 bucks....ALMOST...LOL
laugh.gif

Chicago anti-Cena fans were vindicated from WM22 and Cena FUing The Rock.....

Great ending glad to see they ain't "screw" Punk, it would have been great if the screen went to black as Vince was destroying the announce table and punching out Cole king and the Booker man...

Great ending glad to see they ain't "screw" Punk, it would have been great if the screen went to black as Vince was destroying the announce table and punching out Cole king and the Booker man...

The crowd was great and it even looked like they actually left Cena alone at one point before he stopped Laurenitis.

Cena gets his break too..............Hopefully.

PUNK GOD

FTW

loved the PPV
loved the Main Event

I think Punk's gonna drop the title tomorrow since he's scheduled but nonetheless, a great night of celebration is needed.

PUNK GOD

FTW

loved the PPV
loved the Main Event

I think Punk's gonna drop the title tomorrow since he's scheduled but nonetheless, a great night of celebration is needed.

WOW that was epic. What happened at the end though? My stream gave out as soon as Vince called Del Rio out

WOW that was epic. What happened at the end though? My stream gave out as soon as Vince called Del Rio out

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Del Rio ran into the ring and got punched by Punk...so it was never officially cashed in.

Punk proceed to run away into the crowd and out the arena with the belt as McMahon looked on livid/worried.

650- Del Rio hit the ring and punk knocked him out before Del Rio could cash in the MITB. Punk left the ring to head out through the crowd and before he left, he blew a kiss to VKM.

Del Rio ran into the ring and got punched by Punk...so it was never officially cashed in.

Punk proceed to run away into the crowd and out the arena with the belt as McMahon looked on livid/worried.

I'm almost upset that tomorrow is my friends birthday and I might have to miss Raw, or at least some of it 
laugh.gif

650- Del Rio hit the ring and punk knocked him out before Del Rio could cash in the MITB. Punk left the ring to head out through the crowd and before he left, he blew a kiss to VKM.

ADR came in and got kicked in the head, Punk leaves through the crowd and last camera shot is of VInce pissed

Back
Top Bottom