Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I'm almost upset that tomorrow is my friends birthday and I might have to miss Raw, or at least some of it 
laugh.gif

-- According to a high level production source on site in Chicago on Sunday, Vince McMahon arrived at the arena with an extension to CM Punk's contract in hand.

The WWE Chairman seems determined to keep Punk in the company, and part of the plan is for Punk to headline SummerSlam, either against Cena in a rematch, or against the Money In The Bank winner in some sort of stipulation match.

"Everything is up in the air," we were exclusively told. "Whatever deal Punk cuts will determine the future of the WWE Title!"

can anyone explain the laurenitis guy? my stream gave way a couple of times in the beginning so i didn't catch any contract negotiation scenes.

can anyone explain the laurenitis guy? my stream gave way a couple of times in the beginning so i didn't catch any contract negotiation scenes.

-- According to a high level production source on site in Chicago on Sunday, Vince McMahon arrived at the arena with an extension to CM Punk's contract in hand.

The WWE Chairman seems determined to keep Punk in the company, and part of the plan is for Punk to headline SummerSlam, either against Cena in a rematch, or against the Money In The Bank winner in some sort of stipulation match.

"Everything is up in the air," we were exclusively told. "Whatever deal Punk cuts will determine the future of the WWE Title!"

Originally Posted by Club 27

VERY interested in seeing the buyrate for this one.

Me too...bet anything it probably wasn't high, but when word spreads about what happened, raw's rating will be through the roof.

I haven't tuned into raw live since edge retired....I will tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Club 27

VERY interested in seeing the buyrate for this one.

Me too...bet anything it probably wasn't high, but when word spreads about what happened, raw's rating will be through the roof.

I haven't tuned into raw live since edge retired....I will tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Loving the ending, Cena looking like a moron for punching dude and CM Punk looking like gold for dippin w/ the belt
roll.gif

If anything he gets respect.
They'll play it up like that, but to me he's an idiot

oh and i need a gif of cena taking the knee to the face
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Loving the ending, Cena looking like a moron for punching dude and CM Punk looking like gold for dippin w/ the belt
roll.gif

If anything he gets respect.
They'll play it up like that, but to me he's an idiot

oh and i need a gif of cena taking the knee to the face
happy.gif

He is actually a behind the scenes guy and has butted head with Punk ever since he got there.

He litterly has been a thorn in his side which is what led to Punk having a close relationship to SCSA in the WWE because Steve saw himself in Punk.

He is actually a behind the scenes guy and has butted head with Punk ever since he got there.

He litterly has been a thorn in his side which is what led to Punk having a close relationship to SCSA in the WWE because Steve saw himself in Punk.

lol@ so many new people in here
laugh.gif
no way punk drops the title tomorrow. vince finally giving the internet fans what they want.

Back
Top Bottom