Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

From Bill Simmons twitter:

"Now that's what I'm talking about! I'm calling DirecTV + telling them to double bill me for that PPV, I feel like I underpaid."

"Now that's what I'm talking about! I'm calling DirecTV + telling them to double bill me for that PPV, I feel like I underpaid."

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I said it last week that this whole setup was a way of the WWE telling us to shove it also.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. I wish I could find the video on Youtube where the wrestlers are talking and HHH, Edge, even Lilian Garcia talks about how he is one of the hardest workers in the company but yet he is one of the most hated characters by men in the audience. His character was never intended for Children as HHH put it. I do believe that played a part too.

and you could tell that it bothered him tonight. and whether that was just part of the routine or not, this is a breaking point. Heck, even wrestlemania two years ago when he walked up to the We Hate Cena fan club. He took pictures with them and met each one that was upfront. Cena needs to be just that character that arcs children into this. period.

did not read....

jk yes i did....Cena is stuck where the older crowd will never respect or like him. He's going to be loved when he's around Hogan's age....then the kids would be all grown and still be Cenation fans.....

I said it last week that this whole setup was a way of the WWE telling us to shove it also.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. I wish I could find the video on Youtube where the wrestlers are talking and HHH, Edge, even Lilian Garcia talks about how he is one of the hardest workers in the company but yet he is one of the most hated characters by men in the audience. His character was never intended for Children as HHH put it. I do believe that played a part too.

and you could tell that it bothered him tonight. and whether that was just part of the routine or not, this is a breaking point. Heck, even wrestlemania two years ago when he walked up to the We Hate Cena fan club. He took pictures with them and met each one that was upfront. Cena needs to be just that character that arcs children into this. period.

did not read....

jk yes i did....Cena is stuck where the older crowd will never respect or like him. He's going to be loved when he's around Hogan's age....then the kids would be all grown and still be Cenation fans.....

Originally Posted by DC5 06

http://twitter.com/#!/WWEmagazine
WWEmagazine WWE Magazine
Vince just walked back to the arena and punched John Laurinaitis in the face. Heads are gonna roll. #MITB

21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#

oh how i wished that wasn't a work......
Originally Posted by certified hustler11

i wouldn't go that far....PPVs are still overpriced....

Originally Posted by DC5 06

http://twitter.com/#!/WWEmagazine
WWEmagazine WWE Magazine
Vince just walked back to the arena and punched John Laurinaitis in the face. Heads are gonna roll. #MITB

21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#

oh how i wished that wasn't a work......
Originally Posted by certified hustler11

i wouldn't go that far....PPVs are still overpriced....

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. .

Cena wrestled TONIGHT. He never does, though. I'm not cutting him or whoever it is slack for never putting him in wrestling positions like they did last night. See what happens when they do? It gets guys like you on his bandwagon.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. .

Cena wrestled TONIGHT. He never does, though. I'm not cutting him or whoever it is slack for never putting him in wrestling positions like they did last night. See what happens when they do? It gets guys like you on his bandwagon.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by DangerousG

On a side note, Cenas conditioning is really on another level. Looked like he didn't even break a sweat.

Seriously! That guy is just in phenomenal shape.
That's what happens when Vince looks the other way on his wellness policy tests.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Live Audio Wrestling NOW!

http://radio.thescore.com/live

Thanks for the reminder. Good looks
pimp.gif

Is this working for you guys? I can't hear anything.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

On a side note, Cenas conditioning is really on another level. Looked like he didn't even break a sweat.

Seriously! That guy is just in phenomenal shape.
That's what happens when Vince looks the other way on his wellness policy tests.

Back
Top Bottom