Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I said it last week that this whole setup was a way of the WWE telling us to shove it also.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. I wish I could find the video on Youtube where the wrestlers are talking and HHH, Edge, even Lilian Garcia talks about how he is one of the hardest workers in the company but yet he is one of the most hated characters by men in the audience. His character was never intended for Children as HHH put it. I do believe that played a part too.

and you could tell that it bothered him tonight. and whether that was just part of the routine or not, this is a breaking point. Heck, even wrestlemania two years ago when he walked up to the We Hate Cena fan club. He took pictures with them and met each one that was upfront. Cena needs to be just that character that arcs children into this. period.
Cena has always been able to wrestle, his feuds w/ kurt angle proved that, but cena as a character and matches have been stale for years now, thats why I hate him. His character is so geared to kids they can't even turn him heel to freshen him up.

I said it last week that this whole setup was a way of the WWE telling us to shove it also.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. I wish I could find the video on Youtube where the wrestlers are talking and HHH, Edge, even Lilian Garcia talks about how he is one of the hardest workers in the company but yet he is one of the most hated characters by men in the audience. His character was never intended for Children as HHH put it. I do believe that played a part too.

and you could tell that it bothered him tonight. and whether that was just part of the routine or not, this is a breaking point. Heck, even wrestlemania two years ago when he walked up to the We Hate Cena fan club. He took pictures with them and met each one that was upfront. Cena needs to be just that character that arcs children into this. period.
Cena has always been able to wrestle, his feuds w/ kurt angle proved that, but cena as a character and matches have been stale for years now, thats why I hate him. His character is so geared to kids they can't even turn him heel to freshen him up.

I do not agree either hombrelobo.

I am just saying what they talk about when they break character.

Here is some stuff on the shirt

http://www.lordsofpain.ne...k_s_Shirt_from_MITB.html

I really liked that shirt too. too bad it's sold out.
I was rocking the CM Punk Aftershock Nexus shirt while watching the ppv 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tonight was so great.  Now we just have to hope WWE doesn't drop the ball tomorrow.  They have some HUGE expectations, but they also have a million different ways they can go now.

Tonight was so great.  Now we just have to hope WWE doesn't drop the ball tomorrow.  They have some HUGE expectations, but they also have a million different ways they can go now.

This might be the liuor talking

but god damn

tonight reminded me why i love wrestling so much

i might not $#+# with it on a consistent basis

but god damn tonight is why I implored my parents to buy me all those figures when i was a kid man, tonight was a throwback

This might be the liuor talking

but god damn

tonight reminded me why i love wrestling so much

i might not $#+# with it on a consistent basis

but god damn tonight is why I implored my parents to buy me all those figures when i was a kid man, tonight was a throwback

I agree with them on the show. Punk CAN NOT BE ON RAW TOMMORROW.

I also like the caller who said they should bring Steph and them out.

I agree with them on the show. Punk CAN NOT BE ON RAW TOMMORROW.

I also like the caller who said they should bring Steph and them out.

I just tuned into that link for the radio station and the guy on there had a good angle. Have HHH and Stephanie come out and tell Vince that he's lost it. How did he let some punk (pun intended) walk out of there with the title and have him and Steph take over from now on.

Back
Top Bottom