Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
He made some interesting points but damn homie loves wrestling. Has such a passion for it, the knowledge dude dropped was crazy. But he made a point on heels shouldn't be doing face moves or moves for a "pop". How nobody really understands that concept nowadays and there are no real heels. Also referred to keyfabe and how some dude (forgot the name) was a legit heel, work up a heel and went to sleep a heel. Didn't pose for picture and didn't play for the heel crowd either.

I remember reading Jericho say he once flat ignored a kid in an elevator for an autograph because he was heel and couldnt break character. Sounded like he felt bad. :lol:

Radar Online has released additional racist comments from Hulk Hogan. It appears as if the comments are directed at Jamie Foxx. He said the following: 

"F*cking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track." 

"I didn't even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, 'F*ck you dad.' She's never said that. She flipped a bird at me." 

Radar noted with the quotes that it couldn't be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the "n word." 

Hogan continued, "I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck 'em."

This trailer was cool though...
grin.gif
That was dope as hell.

laugh.gif

Radar Online has released additional racist comments from Hulk Hogan. It appears as if the comments are directed at Jamie Foxx. He said the following: 

"F*cking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track." 

"I didn't even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, 'F*ck you dad.' She's never said that. She flipped a bird at me." 

Radar noted with the quotes that it couldn't be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the "n word." 

Hogan continued, "I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck 'em."
At this point, don't post anything if it isn't from a real source because yall are just posting anything at this post

A wrestling game by a 3rd Party company not affiliated with any promotion would be dope.

Like a Rockstar Games wrestling game would be dope.

But I guess part of the allure is playing with the people you know.

Skimmed through . . .

laugh.gif
 @ some of those names. Andy Orton. Mike Iceberg.

Looks cool though.

Rockstar would probably come up with some funny names/gimmicks the way they parody American pop culture with GTA. It would be interesting to see their take on pro wrestling culture.

I wonder how WWE is going to handle the documentaries that cover the entire histories of the WWE/WCW.

Like they can't exactly Benoit him out without holes in the narrative . . . he brought two companies to prominence lol. 

Maybe they'll have a disclaimer or something.

Skimmed through . . .

laugh.gif
 @ some of those names. Andy Orton. Mike Iceberg.

Looks cool though.

Rockstar would probably come up with some funny names/gimmicks the way they parody American pop culture with GTA. It would be interesting to see their take on pro wrestling culture.
The graphics aren't great.

It isn't liscenced. 

But it has some GREAT elements.

Example, if your legs are getting worked on, and your leg power is close to depleted, you aren't allowed to do lifting moves. So if you are "Lex Luger" and your legs are dead, the Torture Rack can cause you to collapse at times

The graphics aren't great.

It isn't liscenced. 

But it has some GREAT elements.

Example, if your legs are getting worked on, and your leg power is close to depleted, you aren't allowed to do lifting moves. So if you are "Lex Luger" and your legs are dead, the Torture Rack can cause you to collapse at times

or if you're on anabolic steroids, OxyContin, synthetic growth hormone, testosterone, and Alprazolam

A wrestling game by a 3rd Party company not affiliated with any promotion would be dope.

R* would def make clear connections to real life stars. 

Man just give me a proper reboot of Def Jam Vendetta so I can beat up on Joe buddens some more 
laugh.gif

R* would def make clear connections to real life stars. 

Man just give me a proper reboot of Def Jam Vendetta so I can beat up on Joe buddens some more :lol:

The 2nd Def Jam Vendetta game was actually pretty good :lol: The combat system got way more polished from the first and the roster was :smokin

Back
Top Bottom