Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
wwe is so morally consistent...when was it that arnold had that scandal with the illegitimate child? must have been long enough ago i guess

Ho Kogan was out here wildin'......

Over this dude 
roll.gif
Them girls got some bbc that night.
My thing is that he's racially ambiguous.

If Hogan had that much hatred in his heart over that dude....imagine if Brooke was dating some real mandingo looking guy.

Hogan would have been out here reenacting American History X.  

And this is because we know the Hulkster may be a little jealous. 
On his Twitter account, Hulk Hogan has taken offense that people thought he showed his junk in front of his daughter on a video for the Def Jam Rockstar game (even though he tried to make us think that is exactly what he was doing when they put a blackout screen over said junk in the video). [Pro Wrestling Insider]

Welp
Targeted: Ahmed Johnson Ahmed Johnson was a stiff hard hitter during the New Generation era, and he was also the first black Intercontinental Champion in history. And apparently, some racist scumbag in the locker room wanted him to know it; Ahmed said in an interview that he had “Congratulations N*gger!” keyed into the side of his car, and he had a toy monkey with a noose around its neck planted in his locker area. Ahmed says a witness told him it was Steve Austin who keyed the car. And although no one can corroborate that, Austin doesn’t have the rosiest racial history himself. His ex-wife Debra, whom Austin beat several times, claimed that Austin wanted her to change the TV channel whenever there were black people on.
Unknown Member(s) of the WWE New Generation Locker Room - 12 WWE Wrestlers Who Said Horrifically Racist Things | Complex http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...+07+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Is Goldberg's theme supposed to be a rip of the Terminator 2 theme?

I have that Stakes is High shirt

Welp

Unknown Member(s) of the WWE New Generation Locker Room - 12 WWE Wrestlers Who Said Horrifically Racist Things | Complex http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...+07+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Ahmed Johnson recalled a disturbing incident backstage; he saw The Rock talking with members of D-Generation X, and Johnson claimed that The Rock was denying his black heritage. Rock is half-black and half-Samoan, but he allegedly told DX that his mother slept with a white man, which is how he was conceived. One can only imagine the locker room atmosphere backstage, if The Rock felt the need to lie about his ethnic roots.

That self hate :smh: I could see it too. Wwe always been quick to call him Samoan rather than black.

Last edited:
Won't likely be watching, catching up with some friends I haven't seen in a while

Ahmed Johnson recalled a disturbing incident backstage; he saw The Rock talking with members of D-Generation X, and Johnson claimed that The Rock was denying his black heritage. Rock is half-black and half-Samoan, but he allegedly told DX that his mother slept with a white man, which is how he was conceived. One can only imagine the locker room atmosphere backstage, if The Rock felt the need to lie about his ethnic roots.

That self hate :smh: I could see it too. Wwe always been quick to call him Samoan rather than black.
Not the Great one. Man ****, this too much.

That self hate
mean.gif
I could see it too. Wwe always been quick to call him Samoan rather than black.
yea but wasnt it well known by everyone in the business that his dad was Rocky Johnson.

pretty much why he turned to wrestling after football.

that story doesnt seem legit to me.

Dave Meltzer will be on #CNN between 3:30pm~4pm discussing the #HulkHogan situation. He will be on during the news show with Brooke Baldwin.

Back
Top Bottom