Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Together? That's random :lol: .
They'll be in the same event called "Summer of Hart". Not just them together. lol Matt Hardy, Ruby Skye, and Matt Striker were also in Daly City on Friday and I'm kicking myself for not going.

Last edited:
Anybody got that vid of kurt angle when he returned from injury or something. He came out and the crowd went crazy. He started the u suck chant in the ring. It was wwe.

7. Randall, Del Rio, Cesaro, and Sheamus are in and there were 3 empty spots left on Raw. Didn't see Smackdown cause in in Hawaii.
smile.gif
niceeee,and bray won a spot against ambrose on smackdown,so theres 2 empty spots i guess,i heard one was supposed to be a surprise,but no sure if true,im guessing the other will be cena 

You're right, there's 5 of 7 in. My mistake, threw Cena in there already thinking it was obvious.
lol well yea cena is pretty obvious would be shocked if he isnt in there so i guess there is 6 at this point,just wanted to know if that 7 slot is actually going to be a surprise,but if its not a big name i wouldnt want it to be a surprise.maybe cm punk lol.

View media item 1027814
[This Day in WCW History] The Great American Bash PPV Took Place in Moline, Illiinois [June 15th, 1997]

- Ultimate Dragon vs Psychosis (with Sonny Onoo)
- Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) (with Sister Sherri) vs The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott)
- Konnan vs Hugh Morrus
- Glacier vs Wrath (with James Vandenberg and Mortis)
- WCW Women’s Champion Akira Hokuto (with Sonny Onoo) vs Madusa in a Title vs. Career match
- Chris Benoit vs Meng in a Death Match (....ummm)
- Steve McMichael (with Debra McMichael) vs Kevin Greene
- WCW World Tag Team Champions The Outsiders (Scott Hall and Kevin Nash) vs Ric Flair and Roddy Piper
- Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth) vs Diamond Dallas Page (with Kimberly Page)

Last edited:
View media item 1027814
[This Day in WCW History] The Great American Bash PPV Took Place in Moline, Illiinois [June 15th, 1997]

- Ultimate Dragon vs Psychosis (with Sonny Onoo)
- Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) (with Sister Sherri) vs The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott)
- Konnan vs Hugh Morrus
- Glacier vs Wrath (with James Vandenberg and Mortis)
- WCW Women’s Champion Akira Hokuto (with Sonny Onoo) vs Madusa in a Title vs. Career match
- Chris Benoit vs Meng in a Death Match (....ummm)
- Steve McMichael (with Debra McMichael) vs Kevin Greene
- WCW World Tag Team Champions The Outsiders (Scott Hall and Kevin Nash) vs Ric Flair and Roddy Piper
- Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth) vs Diamond Dallas Page (with Kimberly Page)

Might have to watch that after the GoT finale and Spurs game..

Want to say Happy Father's Day to my fellow NTWT dads..Hope your having a blessed day..

surprised they don't want to have taker headline the hall of fame. now if they really wanted to go big, they'd have rocky, taker, and macho man (along with the poffo family of course due to his wishes wanting it that way, because the only person who can honest induct and take the reward properly would be The Genius)

Mickie James though? They better put Victoria and Melina in there too then while their at it. That's not a diss towards Mickie because she's one of my all time faves, like the others ones I've named, but I don't think any of them are HOF worthy personally.

Chyna and Sable are were way more influential on the business and women's wrestling (they both freaking wrestled dudes), but I don't think either are on good terms with the company so that probably won't be happening. I bet Steph doesn't want Chyna anywhere near the company or HHH either.

Haven't checked in recently been busy with work. That GIF of Eva Marie... man she is horrible in the ring. I don't see it getting any better.

Did chyna and HHH really have something goin on?

Yes :lol:. Steph pretty much stole HHH from Chyna, combined with HHH going out on a very short branch that Steph would have a better future than Chyna

If you're going from banging a female who likely has a bigger **** or is than your penis... And has the face of a eastern European... And breast are solid, hard muscle/silicone... It's not a head decision...

Yes :lol:. Steph pretty much stole HHH from Chyna, combined with HHH going out on a very short branch that Steph would have a better future than Chyna

You forgot to mention that branch was supported by steel rods as well :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom