Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Flair might team up with a wrestler tomorrow.
oh no,i really hope its that not that guy smh,hes not a wrestler.

already not excited for raw ,ill still watch tho lol 
mean.gif

I think he'll be managing somebody or a group. Should of made him the raw gm. He's already a face since he sided with the shield during there revolution feud.

is it a guarantee that flair will be with that guy tho? i heard flair was against it,but knowing wwe it will def be with that guy smh,dont really like ziggs but would rather it be him 

My man, you really should look him up on Wiki before saying that..Dude was one of the top tier tag team wrestlers of the WWF and WCW..And he held the WCW TV 3 times..Bray and Bo are NOT as good as their dad yet..

I dont need wiki to know he sucked. thats my opionion i remembr watching him and knowing how boring he was.highlight was his tag teams. Like i said.and ive seen enough from bray to know hes better,maybe not bo just yet
Frank, please don't confuse potential with what one has accomplished.

I wanna see a program where everyone rips on Axel for being Mr. Imperfect and Bo helps him regain his confidence and Bolieve in perfection. Then that'd mean Axel would get more tv time though :rolleyes
Sounds like something Jericho would call him.

LOL nah that's old, that's around the time they were doing those random segments from JBL & Show show or something

tumblr_mgt1qlZ1Q51qdrfj3o1_250.gif
tumblr_mgt1qlZ1Q51qdrfj3o2_250.gif

tumblr_mgt1qlZ1Q51qdrfj3o3_250.gif
tumblr_mgt1qlZ1Q51qdrfj3o4_250.gif

tumblr_n65350MSvz1trnp1xo1_250.gif
tumblr_n65350MSvz1trnp1xo2_250.gif

tumblr_n65350MSvz1trnp1xo3_250.gif
tumblr_n65350MSvz1trnp1xo4_250.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom