Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Jesus man that's crazy. Condolences.
Lost an uncle to murder about a year ago. **** like that is a major shake up emotionally/mentally, hang in there man.

Got some horrible news this past Friday. Found out that my aunts sister was murdered by her husband. Dude chopped her up and dumped her remains [emoji]128545[/emoji]. If it wasn't cuz my aunt was looking for her sister and confronted him after a month of no replies from her sister dude would have left town and never admitted it. A very sad day for our family.

Wow that's some heavy stuff

Got some horrible news this past Friday. Found out that my aunts sister was murdered by her husband. Dude chopped her up and dumped her remains [emoji]128545[/emoji]. If it wasn't cuz my aunt was looking for her sister and confronted him after a month of no replies from her sister dude would have left town and never admitted it. A very sad day for our family.
That is awful to hear. My sincerest condolences. We are here for you if you ever need to vent or anything. Seriously.

Didn't expect to see that when I came in here..Such a senseless thing to have happened..Prayers to your family and my condolences..

Damn, that's seriously ****ed up :x :smh:

RIP. We here for ya man.

HBD Rob :nthat:

Last edited:
Thanks yall
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom