Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

tumblr_maasqweahG1qhwdqso4_250.gif
HBD

Daniel Bryan's therapist and redhead cute Kelly Devine are the first "Queens Of Combat" champions

C5AXScGWMAAz1DB.jpg

She was on tough enough right? She def doing more than anyone from that season except maybe for Patrick. That yeti dude looking like a bust and the ring rat got knocked up hahaha. Amanda and Daria still in NXT as well...

ProWrestlingTees.com has a big 15% off sale on everything on the website in celebration of President’s Day. The offer is valid through February 21 until 12:00 p.m. central time, just use the code “PREZ” at check-out.

C&P from WZ

She was on tough enough right? She def doing more than anyone from that season except maybe for Patrick. That yeti dude looking like a bust and the ring rat got knocked up hahaha. Amanda and Daria still in NXT as well...

patrick probably the closest one since he did have a little background
amanda off her looks alone :evil: can prbably be pushed a little more
mada asked for his release since his wife gave birth to another child. he was still 2-3 yrs away from being 2-3 yrs away
yeti cant even pass the concussion test from what i heard

that brazilian chick gabi/raquel got dropped from tna :lol:
seems like she is still dedicated to wrestling by doing the indy stuff

if they were to do a Tough Enough again, bring in some indy guys that has some yrs on them

Last edited:
Hey Case Case is your Sting belt a Fandu? I'm about to buy a big gold for Flair, and I'm looking at my choices. WWE is running a big belt sale, but I didn't wanna go that route if there are better, similarly priced options.

Hey Case Case is your Sting belt a Fandu? I'm about to buy a big gold for Flair, and I'm looking at my choices. WWE is running a big belt sale, but I didn't wanna go that route if there are better, similarly priced options.

Yeah, mine's a Fandu..It's way better than the WWE's versions they have on their site..The main plate is slightly smaller than the WWE's versions, but it's way more detailed and it's twice as heavy..

The Fandu plates are right around 8mm's thick, while WWE's plates are right around 2.5mm's thick..Plus the strap on the Fandu is a little longer..I will say that the straps WWE uses are better than what Fandu used on my V1 Big Gold, but I've heard they've improved the quality of the their straps to be closer to WWE's quality..

Thanks Case Case ! Did they do the nameplate for you too? If you have a pic handy, would you mind posting again? I think I may pull the trigger here soon.

Thanks Case Case ! Did they do the nameplate for you too? If you have a pic handy, would you mind posting again? I think I may pull the trigger here soon.

Yes they did the nameplate..Plus if you get the fandu shipping is free and it'll be to your house in 3 days..I don't think you pay tax either..

Another wrestler the wwe ****** up on

Seem like they tried to bury him with that stalker gimmick

Fandu is free shipping?

:nthat:

I think I'ma pull the trigger on the Fandu Andre belt next month..They got it for $100 off right now so minus whale..Plus I got a Mega Deluxe NWA Domed Globe belt on hold at ajsbelts.com..

Back
Top Bottom