Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

20120502triplehinjuryla.jpg

I was trying to embed a poll on here, but it seems that NT has things like that blocked.  Basically, I want to know who you think wins their first match against each other... Brock Lesnar or HHH.

It will be a sad Raw tonight as it is the first show without The Bella Twins.

Nothing has been officially announced for tonight's Raw, but it has been a crazy day backstage...

--Everything on tonight's show is last minute.  As of Noon today, the show had changed twice since they had gotten off the airplane and later in the afternoon HHH and Vince were telling the writers about a third set of changes. 

The big points coming out of last week's show:

• Brock Lesnar "broke" HHH's arm.  Brock wasn't fired, but he was suspended.  This is likely to set up a match between Brock and HHH at Summerfest.  My guess is that Brock is not on tonight's show.
  • Kofi Kingston and R-Truth won the tag team titles.  They are having a vote on WWE.com to give them a new name.  There are wonderful choices such as Air Jimmy and Ka-Boom.
  • Epico and Primo have taken up the services of AW.  So these losers now have two managers.
  • John Cena said he was hurt but not injured (WWE continuing to waste Brock Lesnar).  John Laurinaitis announced that he will be John Cena's opponent at Over the Limit.  Laurinaitis attacked Cena with the help of Lord Tensai and Sakamoto.
  • CM Punk will be facing Daniel Bryan at Over the Limit.  This is about the sole thing in the company that I am excited about right now.

Owen Hart would have been 47 years old today.  RIP.

I think Brock should/would win, but realistically with HHH involved I'll go with HHH just because its HHH and he/Vince would love nothing more than to say our guys are better/tougher than a former UFC Champ like Brock Lesnar...

RIP Rocket

and I may have severely missed something between Cena and Laurinaitis, but why does Laurinaitis wanna fight Cena in the first place?

I thought R-Truth & Kofi Kingston's name was The Hip Hop Express? That's what Scott Stanford said on a episode of WWE Superstars.

HHH has had it rough as COO. Almost gets his back broken by Kevin Nash, gets carried out of the ring at WM, and now Lesnar breaks his arm. Give this man a raise

I hope HHH loses to Brock, I'd hate to see / it would be pretty dumb to make Brock lose twice to Cena and HHH - what does that do?

I hope we get a great Bryan and Punk promo, not much else to hope for.

RIP Owen, gone way too soon. He should have gotten a run as World Champ.

Speaking of who do you think should have gotten a run as World Champ in WWF/E or WCW but never did and why they should have? Maybe next week we can discuss guys who got runs and they shouldn't have...

Guys who should've got a run-
Rick Rude
Shelton
Jake Roberts- I do understand him not getting one though
Guys who shouldn't of had a run-
Khali

Originally Posted by masondid

RIP Owen, gone way too soon. He should have gotten a run as World Champ.

Speaking of who do you think should have gotten a run as World Champ in WWF/E or WCW but never did and why they should have? Maybe next week we can discuss guys who got runs and they shouldn't have...
Million Dollar Man, its still crazy to me that he never won the title for how long he was the top heel

Back
Top Bottom