Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^u might be right, but dana and vince are friends and then theres always money which does all the talking

Exactly what does the UFC have to gain from letting their fighters go to WWE?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by toine2983

Toine u have svr11 right? i hear that the grappling system is horrible 

I wouldn't call it horrible but they did change it up a bit.

You can only execute stronger grapple moves if your opponent is groggy or weakened, also the amount of stong grapples for each wrestler has been reduced from 16 in SvR 10 to just 4 in SvR 11. I wasn't a fan of this change but have gotten use to it.

WWE Universe is addictive as hell though.
pimp.gif

I've spent the majority of my time playing that mode and doing alternate attires, haven't really played any of the RTWMs yet.

When you fellas get the game hit me up.

I want to get those Online Royal Rumble trophies (I loathe online trophies btw) and it seems like the best way to get it is to set up a private group with the NT wrestling regulars.
my Gt is Flash House im always down to play

and im hoping for Zeke or Alberto to win the King of the ring but i feel like Shemus is gonna win it to set up thne HHH return since hes the king of kings and Shemus took him out
my GT on 360 is js52686, i'm getting the game today most likley. oh and if i haven't made it clear, I think it's AWESOME that the MIZ is champ

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by toine2983

Toine u have svr11 right? i hear that the grappling system is horrible 

I wouldn't call it horrible but they did change it up a bit.

You can only execute stronger grapple moves if your opponent is groggy or weakened, also the amount of stong grapples for each wrestler has been reduced from 16 in SvR 10 to just 4 in SvR 11. I wasn't a fan of this change but have gotten use to it.

WWE Universe is addictive as hell though.
pimp.gif

I've spent the majority of my time playing that mode and doing alternate attires, haven't really played any of the RTWMs yet.

When you fellas get the game hit me up.

I want to get those Online Royal Rumble trophies (I loathe online trophies btw) and it seems like the best way to get it is to set up a private group with the NT wrestling regulars.
my Gt is Flash House im always down to play

and im hoping for Zeke or Alberto to win the King of the ring but i feel like Shemus is gonna win it to set up thne HHH return since hes the king of kings and Shemus took him out
my GT on 360 is js52686, i'm getting the game today most likley. oh and if i haven't made it clear, I think it's AWESOME that the MIZ is champ

I copped SVR along with Madden yesterday at Walmart for 30.00 each hit me up on PS3 Sneaker-Sole

I copped SVR along with Madden yesterday at Walmart for 30.00 each hit me up on PS3 Sneaker-Sole

so Triple H returns tomorrow after Sheamus wins King of the Ring?

And the debut of Juan Cena i guess.

so Triple H returns tomorrow after Sheamus wins King of the Ring?

And the debut of Juan Cena i guess.

I believe Juan Cena is a houseshow deal only (as of now anyway).

John Cena is buying a ticket to sit in the front row.

I believe Juan Cena is a houseshow deal only (as of now anyway).

John Cena is buying a ticket to sit in the front row.

Back
Top Bottom