Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

raw20201020147.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by Steve212

I miss long title reigns.
You mean when Cena was WWE Champion for a year?

Yeah, and when Hogan was champion for 4 years.  These frequent title changes are no good, but hey, that horse may have left the barn 12 years ago.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by Steve212

I miss long title reigns.
You mean when Cena was WWE Champion for a year?

Yeah, and when Hogan was champion for 4 years.  These frequent title changes are no good, but hey, that horse may have left the barn 12 years ago.

This Juan Cena stuff is why people will not buy PPV's and stop watching wrestling because they do not stay true to what they say and find various loopholes to continue to use these same characters. Why could they not just have somehting where the GM brings back CENA as a mystery opponent for the Miz or against Nexus, give hi ma gaunlet match sort of what Kurt Angle did in TNA. They could have even used R-Truth who is JC's friend lol to compete in a match to bring back Cena or even have Cena come back as a mystery partner.

This Juan Cena stuff is why people will not buy PPV's and stop watching wrestling because they do not stay true to what they say and find various loopholes to continue to use these same characters. Why could they not just have somehting where the GM brings back CENA as a mystery opponent for the Miz or against Nexus, give hi ma gaunlet match sort of what Kurt Angle did in TNA. They could have even used R-Truth who is JC's friend lol to compete in a match to bring back Cena or even have Cena come back as a mystery partner.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Sheamus to be in the KOTR final and then HHH interferes and costs him the crown.

I have to be the only person that doesn't see HHH coming back right now. I think he'll be back by the Rumble.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Sheamus to be in the KOTR final and then HHH interferes and costs him the crown.

I have to be the only person that doesn't see HHH coming back right now. I think he'll be back by the Rumble.

Back
Top Bottom