Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

The WWE Network is going to fail miserably, but I think some of the shows are going to be classics in terms of unintentional comedy.

I've got some ideas that might work for them though:

- The Deadman = A western series starring The Undertaker as an immortal gunslinger searching for the man that betrayed him in his past life.
- The King of Kings = A high-fantasy Game Of Thrones type series with a hint of comedy starring Triple H.
- Stone Cold Hunting = A hunting show starring Stone Cold, pretty self explanatory.
- The Godfather = A 1970's melodrama starring The Godfather as a crime kingpin who has to dodge the feds while maintaining his vast empire of #@#*.
- Late Night With Y2J = A late night talk show hosted by the Ayatollah of Rock And Rolla.

I came up with those in 5 minutes and I'm sure they're better than anything the WWE will come up with.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'm interested.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GotHolesInMySocks[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/10/11 3:44 PM
[/td][td]
- The NTWEF has come to terms with the release of Mason. We wish him the best in his future endeavors. As already reported, the NTWEF had released CelticsPride a few days ago.
[/td][/tr][/table]
 Who?
Spoiler [+]
Mason-Ryan-wwes-the-nexus-18733582-624-388.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2uzv7zs.jpg

There streaming the shawn vs brett rivalry dvd here www. jusin. tv/ sminspace#/w/2048579088/2
and why are they burying pope?

edit- take out spaces

they need to change crimson's name

the pope. man, i thought dude would have had a title reign by now.

laugh.gif
all of tna's midcard theme music sounds exactly the same.
except for a select few of wrestlers, if i closed my eyes during an entrance, i'd have no idea who was entering the ring.

Just happen to flip on to Impact, and ummm....is Pope not one of the most wasted guys in the past
5 years or so? I thought dude was gonna be money in the WWE, then they fed him to Batista a few
times. And I thought he would get his due in TNA, but he's basically been spinning in a hamster
his entire time there.

Christy Hemme is a waste in a different way. Her 175K contract (per year) is probably more than Styles,
Roode, Storm, Eric Young, and Chris Daniels.

Lol did this guy really come to the ring with a letterman jacket and a football
edit-he looks like the love child of Randy Orton, Even Bourne, and Cody Rhodes

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
all of tna's midcard theme music sounds exactly the same.
except for a select few of wrestlers, if i closed my eyes during an entrance, i'd have no idea who was entering the ring.

roll.gif
 Outside of Velvet Sky, Jarrett, Immortal, and RVD, everybody else's theme sounds like Maryse's.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dude comes out with a football????
indifferent.gif

atleast give him a legit varsity jacket

at least give him a legit football.
that $$@% is a $4 knock off rubber football from modell's.

Peep Game wrote: 

roll.gif
 Outside of Velvet Sky, Jarrett, Immortal, and RVD, everybody else's theme sounds like Maryse's.

the Maryse theme though?

tumblr_lte3ozKtUW1r0hhk3.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Umm...so is Ronnie about to have this FCW like moveset, or is he just gonna pull a Pacman Jones?
Wow, Eric Young's bigger than him. I can't watch this, Ronnie looks so lame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so i see more people watching tna on here than usual.is it because of dude from jersey shore on there or is the raider charger game that bad? lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so i see more people watching tna on here than usual.is it because of dude from jersey shore on there or is the raider charger game that bad? lol

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

no body cares about that lame
laugh.gif

i think it's mostly due to the intrigue from the roode/storm/angle angle and how it's been booked in an actual non-confusing entertaining way.

Spoiler [+]
that and the fact that wwe has been putting on abysmal shows the past couple of weeks

hey daniels, styles. go out to the ring and have another ppv match while we plug some hardly known program no one cares about.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

foster1_crop_340x234.jpg

Spoiler [+]
vg_cod_1_576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom