• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
27b1b26fe16305405e64770824e67a56.jpg

Who the hell is this xx person?

I almost wanted to say Hustle because the **** tier "L33T" looking sn looked at first glance like it spelled out Hustle.

Then I realized that Hustle probably couldn't give a **** about trying to create another profile, even if he was in banned camp for whatever it was just to pop shots he would normally pop off anyways.

Then, because I'm a curious individual, I did minimal amount of leg work and saw that the world's ****tiest heel started a thread about how NT'ers like their steak, amongst other pretty mundane and stereotypical NT threads.

At this point it doesn't matter because not only will he never cut a promo better than myself or any of the other established members, but if he does he will be shot down so quickly that ****town will be a welcome destination to where I would put him.

I almost wanted to say Hustle because the **** tier "L33T" looking sn looked at first glance like it spelled out Hustle.

Then I realized that Hustle probably couldn't give a **** about trying to create another profile, even if he was in banned camp for whatever it was just to pop shots he would normally pop off anyways.

Then, because I'm a curious individual, I did minimal amount of leg work and saw that the world's ****tiest heel started a thread about how NT'ers like their steak, amongst other pretty mundane and stereotypical NT threads.

At this point it doesn't matter because not only will he never cut a promo better than myself or any of the other established members, but if he does he will be shot down so quickly that ****town will be a welcome destination to where I would put him.

It was suspected by others that it was Hustle as well. So there might be some truth behind that

*Jim Ross Voice* By gawd he’s broken in half!..Someone stop the damn match *Good Ole JR voice*

Interesting. Why did Hustle get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom