Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

My thoughts on a replacement top heel. Reigns wins the tournament, Sheamus cashes in wins and becomes the top heel and a fresh feud for Reigns?

Not a Sheamus fan but possibility
I'm gonna vomit if this happens. 

And this looks like a very possible scenario

My thoughts on a replacement top heel. Reigns wins the tournament, Sheamus cashes in wins and becomes the top heel and a fresh feud for Reigns?

Not a Sheamus fan but possibility
tantrum-o.gif

HHH can now bury Seth while he is off screen to set up a match with him at WM where Seth is the face

HHH can now bury Seth while he is off screen to set up a match with him at WM where Seth is the face
I still want to see Roman as a heel. 

What if the authority "hire" Owens or Reigns are their new dude. Seth basically gets punked when he comes back. Sypathetic baby face dude.

Man this might be good storyline wise long term.

If anything, I think this proves the fact that some of these dudes just need to be given 2 months off. Cycle folks in and out. Everyone is entitled to 2 months off each year. 

What if the authority "hire" Owens or Reigns are their new dude. Seth basically gets punked when he comes back. Sypathetic baby face dude.

I agree with this as well. His return will be epic.

And yes, he has to have the highest approval rating amongst NTWT. Besides Brock, I guess.

Last edited:

reigns as their corporate champion would be money.

Long term, it seems whats best. 

But Ive seen too many of my favorite wrestlers go down and never recover 

Back
Top Bottom