Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Have Brock come in during the tournament final. F5 everyone and walk out with the title holding it hostage

Could work but who'd be the top face?
"He's here to show the world..."

Who am I kidding 
frown.gif

More upset at this injury than Bryan's TBH...
By far. I was personally sick of DB though

Got an iPhone notification. 

My heart legit hurts
Man, I am just thinking back to the Shield days. We REALLY love some damn Seth Rollins. Is he the most generally liked dude in all of Niketalk? Everybody liked him. Even more than Goats.
I remember back then it was 50/50 Reigns/Rollins. But after the split it was def all seth
Is there video of him tearing it?
There a gif of it a few pages back. Vid is out there but I havent seen it

If anything, I think this proves the fact that some of these dudes just need to be given 2 months off. Cycle folks in and out. Everyone is entitled to 2 months off each year. 
every sport has an offseason so should wrestling. you dont need the same people burning themselves out for 12 months straight.

The oppotunity is there to build all this young talent....

But WWE wont take it. Theyll bring Cena back and call it a day. 

I could be down with corporate Reigns and them using Seth's injury as a way to say he wasn't what was best for business and Reigns always was the answer.

Last edited:

Got an iPhone notification. 

My heart legit hurts
Man, I am just thinking back to the Shield days. We REALLY love some damn Seth Rollins. Is he the most generally liked dude in all of Niketalk? Everybody liked him. Even more than Goats.

I think so. Not contrarian trolling like when Bryan/Ziggler and apparently even Cesaro are mentioned. I had Rollins pegged as Justin Gabriel on Superstars when the Shield would eventually break up, and I'm so glad I was wrong. Always think it's funny that Ambrose was pegged as the clear standout (rightfully so), and now, he's basically the least appealing former Shield member.

Back
Top Bottom