Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I kinda want to go back and edit a random post... And put news in there... To mess with ghims just to improve his gimmick...

There is a nxt star who's getting alot of buzz. His name is Dylan Mile. 6'3, 285, 37" vertical.

UHN2GDj.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished NXT. Main event was excellent. Very hard hitting. That PowerBomb was :x Bayley and Charlotte had another legit match, they work well together. Baron Corbin is :smokin and that Funaki appearance was as well. Glad to see the Vaudevillains shining too, they even got t-shirts. It's my favorite show currently produced by WWE by far. Just fun to watch with entertaining matches.

Ordered this papa johns and sat through nxt. Ayo b why papa johns always putting them green peppers in the pizza boxes? Nobody want that ish man.
Charlotte is right behind nattie and alicia fox as the best female wrestlers in wwe. Del ray got some kinda magic
Tyson Kidd is proof that nxt works. He actually cuts decent promos now to match his work.

michaels is my favorite all time, and I still think that his mic work was very subpar. Charisma was off the charts, but actual statements were ehhh

Ordered this papa johns and sat through nxt. Ayo b why papa johns always putting them green peppers in the pizza boxes? Nobody want that ish man.
Charlotte is right behind nattie and alicia fox as the best female wrestlers in wwe. Del ray got some kinda magic
Tyson Kidd is proof that nxt works. He actually cuts decent promos now to match his work.

First time having it a few nights ago when work ordered it for our lunch. I can't front I took the lone pepper :lol: but round table still trumps all. Last time I ordered pizza was for WM30.... :wow: good times....

Last edited:
Stop eating God dammed chain food crap... Order from a local place... Why do you support a huge corporation when they're always ton of local places that need customers to stay afloat... And once you find a good pizza, you'll never want to order crap pizza again...

End rant... Also, if it's 1am and the only place open, different story...

Back
Top Bottom