Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

By_qqhlIIAAa1Td.jpg

I think theres some deals now for Amtrak from NY to Philly.

If anything, take NJ Transit or Megabus or BoltBus. Have to take the train from 30th St to Wells Fargo, but transportation may cost a total of 30 bucks round trip.
If it's under $80 to and from and I couid get a some good seats for $140, I'm in there

Eat the Rich
Eat the Rich
Don't you know life is a *****

we should do a ntwt meet up at the rumble or wrestle mania or something

Last edited:
I hate how selfish this man is. Every man that's the future doesn't have to come through him. Plus he's always the victim as if it wasn't Brock who really would've lost the most from the failed cash in

I just hope they don't have Cena complete drain Ambrose's momentum. By pairing with him or having Cena wash him out. Cena calling for a truce?!? Overhyped action figure...ether. All types of shade being thrown by the Authority.

its pretty ridiculous what this kane character has become..smh have this dude on tv every week but angle cant even be a gm smh

gotta say seth is making a great heel learning from shovel and rko is working

:rofl: :rofl:

Keep calm and never give up??? Man Keep Calm and Eat A **** Cena

Kane in his funeral suit
I hate how selfish this man is. Every man that's the future doesn't have to come through him. Plus he's always the victim as if it wasn't Brock who really would've lost the most from the failed cash in
Exactly what talking about. Cena has to interject himself into anything that gains steam organically and make it all artificially preserved. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom