Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

I just had an epiphany seeing that Red Arrow hit.
If I was a pro wrestler, my finishing move would have to had 'suwoo' in it. Like the Suwoo powerbomb or something.

That way every time I hit it. Maggle would be yelling 'THE SUWOO POWER BOMB THE SUWOO POWERBOMB GOOD NIGHT'

The catch is that I would be a HUGE baby face. John Cena, if he was black and loved by everyone.

That way all the kids watching at home would be like OMG THE SUWOO POWERBOMB.

Theyd by red paisley t shirts with suwoo pbomb written all over it and everything

And then at school the next day at recess, they would talk about nothing but the suwoo powerbomb 24/7.

Teachers would red flag it no pun and it would cause mass concern in the community. Becoming prime time national news and all that.

Id be a hero.

I gotta save the drinking for teh weekends man

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Cincinnati's greatest mayor of all time....JJJJJJJJeeeerrrryyyyy Springer!!!!

I associate that move TOO MUCH with Christopher Daniels, hes the first person Ive ever seen do it so its his move to me lol

And the gts belongs to punk
Crippler cross face to bryan....

bries theme is kinda tough in a tiesto kinda way. Jim Johnston musta got fired or something this is too "young" sounding for him

Brie gotta Dipset instrumental as a theme.......
Heatmakerz!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I just had an epiphany seeing that Red Arrow hit.

If I was a pro wrestler, my finishing move would have to had 'suwoo' in it. Like the Suwoo powerbomb or something.

That way every time I hit it. Maggle would be yelling 'THE SUWOO POWER BOMB THE SUWOO POWERBOMB GOOD NIGHT'

The catch is that I would be a HUGE baby face. John Cena, if he was black and loved by everyone.

That way all the kids watching at home would be like OMG THE SUWOO POWERBOMB.

Theyd by red paisley t shirts with suwoo pbomb written all over it and everything

And then at school the next day at recess, they would talk about nothing but the suwoo powerbomb 24/7.

Teachers would red flag it no pun and it would cause mass concern in the community. Becoming prime time national news and all that.

Id be a hero.

I gotta save the drinking for teh weekends man

:lol: :lol: my dude iHustle :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom