Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Goldberg just did two moves his whole career.
you forgot, he yelled very well
fd41e2b9cbbc42c9830738774abb916aa5e2dee7_hq.gif

I can't believe how over Goldberg was at survivor series and raw the next night. I thought Toronto was gonna **** on him all weekend. Guess I was only one of the few to :smh:

My best friend growing up was a big goldberg mark so we always hard arguments ab him. I was a WWF kid and he was WCW although I watched both I just preferred WWF at that time.
i watched the first 15 minutes of Raw, too get the storyline, then the 1st hour of WCW, with str8 wrestling, little script, and finished with the 2nd hour of Raw

Eva Marie and WWE part ways

Eva Marie and WWE have mutually agreed to contractually part ways as of today, Aug. 4, 2017.

“Today I'm saying a bittersweet goodbye to @WWE,” Eva tweeted. “Thanks to the entire team, and YOU, my fans, for these 4 years! #AllRedEverythingForever”

Eva Marie and WWE part ways

Eva Marie and WWE have mutually agreed to contractually part ways as of today, Aug. 4, 2017.

“Today I'm saying a bittersweet goodbye to @WWE,” Eva tweeted. “Thanks to the entire team, and YOU, my fans, for these 4 years! #AllRedEverythingForever”

She gonna be doing scenes for BLACKED and TUSHY soon

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom