Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Oh it is super real to him lmao. But he also has sipped the kayfabe kool-aid forever. I think it is dead, no matter how much people kind of try to bend to it.

I certainly wouldn't address anyone by their first name, no way. I was raised to always address people as Mr. and Mrs./Ms. and their last name, but I certainly get that within the business their is some sort of protocol.

Thus far I have been caught at work meeting any of the performers I have met recently so my brain just defaulted to their performing name, like Kidman, Kofi Kingston, I did call Samoa Joe just "Joe". But for the Japanese performers I would probably refer to them by their surnames and the appropriate -san suffix as a form of respect.

Who's been the nicest you've met? Least nice?

Who's been the nicest you've met? Least nice?

So far I have to say everyone has been pretty cool. Joe was with his wife and in a hurry plus he had just gotten his *** kicked by Swagsuke in their first match so I just told him he had a great match and it was cool to meet him.

Kofi was with his son but he was really cool to chop it up for a minute with me while he looked for POPs.

Kidman was probably the most gracious. After I told him I was a huge fan as a kid because he did the shooting star press, he put out his hand to shake mine and thanked me saying that meant a lot to hear. I don't think too many people recognize him anymore now that he is a bit bigger and has short hair.

I also met the trans adult film star Bailey Jay. That was kind of cool, she was trying to be real low-key with her husband and I didn't want to blow up her spot, but I rung her up and she kind of realized I knew who she was and winked on her way out. I will take it lol **shrug**

NXT was really good this week.

That Black Mask Black gave Hideo was vicious.

My girl Asuka slapped the dog**** outta Embae Moon.

I'm only a couple of days behind on G1 now.

That was a nasty spot with EVIL and Omega with the table, especially for EVIL. Hope he's okay for his next match.

What's the point of Okada even being in G1? What happens if he wins it, since the winner is suppose to main event WK?

He hasn't lost yet, but I think he'll lose to Omega. And I predict Naito to win the whole thing.

are u guys out-tanning the TAN???
i know smackdown and raw cant be that good
to be this many pages
is it still even called smackdown and raw
do they still come on usa and upn/cw or whatever channel it is now

are u guys out-tanning the TAN???
i know smackdown and raw cant be that good
to be this many pages
is it still even called smackdown and raw
do they still come on usa and upn/cw or whatever channel it is now

There are other promotions we talk about

You should join us

i think i might thread seems to be cracking
quick question though
what does cm stand for in cm punk
and does cena and undertaker still wrestle

CM = chick magnet, chicago made, cheezy mac, ect.

Cena - yes but he's gone more and more

Undertaker - retired at Wrestlemania it seems

It's on TNN.
whats tnn???
or did u mean tnt???
my bad I'm so outta the loop
last wrestling thing i seen was a wrestle mania match
only thing i REALLY remember is the rock doing like 4 rock bottoms on stone cold
oh and hulk hogan and vince mcmahon doing a fight
and roddy piper knocking one of em upside the head
no i think i may have seen a few after cause cena came after that right???

Smackdown is on tuesdays now and is called "Smackdown Live" Kurt Angle is the current general manager of Raw if you remember him
the olympic dude
with that catch phrase "its true.....its true"

yooooo what about the dudley boys
they still on there
"DEVON, GET THE TABLES"
awww damn im reminiscing now
they still do that elimination chamber thing???
or them ladder matches
my bad for all the questions

:rofl:
when stone cold got hit by a car
and turns out it was that fat samoan dude who sits on peoples faces
or when austin got kicked off the bridge by the rock
yoooooo the rock and sock connection :rofl:
damn good times good time
to be a kid again
man this thread is :pimp: off nostalgia alone

pScC4J3.gif

Back