Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

lol who is cokeboy?

vince?
Yup, that's a term commonly used for Vince on TheColi...
Luke 6:37 -
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven."
This.
We agree on important matters for the most part B Sox. :lol: TMT all damn day.
I really cannot wait to get my Daryl monmon cat tattooed. Now with this promotion at work I will have more funds top start my sleeve and fill in my left arm.

Also, I feel Gene-o can be our honorary Daryl if @nuclear90 doesn't want the spot.
I had thought about being the honorary member, but I am in a stable already, that it looks like Julio defected from... :lol: :smh: Plus...
No WAY in HELL I will be associated with a CAT.
This. Not a fan of cats in general. Plus I am allergic to their hair so...
Totally read this as Daryl nomnom tattoo :lol::lol::lol:

Thought you were low key trying to say @nomnom is Daryl
:lol: :rofl:
I am making it my mission to be at the next NJPW show in Long Beach next year
So much of this. Those tix sold so damn quick. Didn't realize the true popularity of New Japon I guess.

I had thought about being the honorary member, but I am in a stable already, that it looks like Julio defected from... :lol: :smh: Plus...

I am still a member of The Collective I just bounce back and forth like Rick Rude did one night with DX and the next Monday he is on Nitro with the nWo :lol:

Yo what the hell they got Patrick wearing!? :rofl::rofl::rofl::smh::sick:
DICFJ5-WAAEbatY.jpg:large

Add snakes to that list.
I always no one who has snakes or spiders as pets can be trusted.

I actually don't mind snakes. Now mind you, I don't wanna hold them just cuz I am always afraid I'm gonna hurt them though they are really resilient, but they are really fascinating creatures.

One of my best friends, she has a small ball python named Ryu, that damn thing knows I don't wanna mess with him but he will slither onto me any chance he gets. Dude knows haha.

Back
Top Bottom